Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Green Ts for me as well. The studs are Kamoka and I set the pendant with a pearl from
Jac.

Green Tahitians for me Kamoka

pendant with a pearl from Jac

Green Ts for me as well. The studs are Kamoka and I set the pendant with a pearl from Jac

Thank you PD, BW, JP, SunSeeker and Luvglitz! Sometimes I just have to stare at these fiji pearls when I'm wearing it as a bracelet. I like the way they colors shift depending on lighting and colors I wear. Pictures don't really show the true color depth.

Cathy, you have a good eye for noticing the 2 gold connectors between the orbit clasps! I can't remember when, why or where I bought them...I found them sitting in my box of clasps, earring nuts etc., and thought they'd be perfect to extend the length of the brackets when worn as a necklace.

Katbran, a destination wedding in Fiji sounds like a little bit of heaven! I bought all my Fiji pearls from Pearl Paradise at the last Ruckus. After I bought the first bracelet I went back for a second bracelet, then a third time for the garnet, gold link and Fiji pearl combo. Stock is very low - I asked Jeremy if he could buy more at the last Hong Kong show, but Justin hunter wasn't there...might have to wait for the next show.

Linda, Hanadama and CKrickett-what a wonderful "wearin' of the green"!!

I haven't posted in a while, these are two strands metallic 7 to 7.5 purchased on sale and strung together to make a rope. This is very versatile and I wear it quite a bit. Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!!

two strands metallic 7 to 7.5 purchased on sale and strung together to make a ropetwo strands metallic 7 to 7.5 purchased on sale and strung together to make a ropetwo strands metallic 7 to 7.5 purchased on sale and strung together to make a ropetwo strands metallic 7 to 7.5 purchased on sale and strung together to make a rope

Hello, I have been just looking at everyone's lovelies and am always amazed of the individual personality of the wearer and her pearls! :eek:
I learnt a lot from all of you
necklace worn as bracelet with Georg Jensen moonlight grapes ring
Sharing my necklace worn as bracelet with Georg Jensen moonlight grapes ring

Everyone's Tahitians and white ropes are fantastic. I'm just getting caught up. Just got back from my weaving conference.

Beautiful Metallics PW! You've just reminded me to restring mine!

Gorgeous charisyl!

Lovely metallics, Pearly-Whites!

Your Tahitian necklace/bracelet has wonderful overtones, Charisyl.

I love Georg Jensen ! And I love the colours in your pearls !

Katbran - you too? I love GJ designs.
The colour of the pearls look more intense in the photo. Most of the time they appear like a sea foam silver sage green

Lovely ring...I have one GJ bracelet that I really should pull out and wear.
And those pearls are wonderful.

Hi Jersey pearl, Yes if you have it, enjoy it.
How I wish I can wear their cuff bracelet watch! Most are too big for my wrist. So I buy earrings, rings, pendants, brooch

Back