Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Purranha, I love those 2 necklaces layered together. I also totally want a blouse like that -- what brand is it?

KaySD! I have this blouse in bare pink & teal lolol. It is BCBG, like most of my tops.
I need to wear the bare pink one with my summer bloom flower tin-cup set sometimes.

This particular model is called Jaklyn.
Regular price is $158, but I got it during the holiday specials from Neiman Marcus for $40 muhahahah.
Some department stores have discounts, you can search a bit outside of the BCBG site.
https://www.bcbg.com/en/jaklyn-drap...dwvar_WQR1N687-6D6_color=6D6#q=jaklyn&start=6

Oh Purr, you and a few other pearl ladies around here look like swans. It's great seeing your pearls on you.
Heck, I would send you mine so you make them look better :D

Classic today. My natural white Hanadama rope from PP and my Mikimoto white gold huggie earrings.

natural white Hanadama rope from PP and my Mikimoto white gold huggie earrings

The rope looks great on black, but boy does it photograph horribly on black.

Aww thank you ladies!

I switched to the bare pink blouse and my summer flower bloom tin-cup for a side-by-side! I acquired the blouse and pearls all at different times, can't believe how well the 2 sets worked out. :eek:

ummer flower bloom tin-cup for a side-by-side

Wow I'm totally having issues with the PG website lately!!! Attempted to load the above once and it didn't go through. And constantly getting data loading errors...

BWeaves, I covet your hanadama rope! You look very elegant in sleek black and white pearls.

Purranha, what a treat to see these 2 gorgeous looks! LOVE them!! I can't believe how talented you (and JP, MSC and others) are.

KaySD! I have this blouse in bare pink & teal lolol. It is BCBG, like most of my tops.
I need to wear the bare pink one with my summer bloom flower tin-cup set sometimes.

This particular model is called Jaklyn.
Regular price is $158, but I got it during the holiday specials from Neiman Marcus for $40 muhahahah.
Some department stores have discounts, you can search a bit outside of the BCBG site.
https://www.bcbg.com/en/jaklyn-drap...dwvar_WQR1N687-6D6_color=6D6#q=jaklyn&start=6

Thanks, Purranha. $40 -- that's buy one in every color time, lol. I will have to hunt.

Bweaves, that is such a classic, elegant look. I crave that natural white Hanadama rope.

Purranha, I love both of those combos. Note to self, acquire more pearl rope and tin-cup combos, lol.

MSC, I love what you did with those pipis -- great Spring look!

I have been living in Tahitians recently, but today I felt like wearing more Spring-like pearls. I am wearing 2 pieces purchased from Sarah of Kojima Pearl Co. at the 2016 Ruckus.

I had been looking for a strand of FW drops in purple and pink tones for a while, and I fell in love with this one when I saw it. The coloration is similar to some Yoko London necklaces I had saved in my inspiration folder.

FW drops in purple and pink tones from Sarah of Kojima Pearl Co. at the 2016 Ruckus

The ring is one of Douglas' gorgeous SOC mabe set in a lovely split-shank setting by Kojima.

Douglas' gorgeous SOC mabe set in a lovely split-shank setting by KojimaDouglas' gorgeous SOC mabe set in a lovely split-shank setting by KojimaDouglas' gorgeous SOC mabe set in a lovely split-shank setting by Kojima

BWeaves, lovely Hanadama rope.

Purranha, I love both images, but I those Tahitians!

MSC, beautiful pipis!

Kay, love, love, love your SoC ring!

Pure, lovely necklace combos! I'm drooling at the white ones.
Great pearls BW, MSC! I can't wait for it to be spring here. It's still below freezing and very cold.
KaySD, beautiful necklace but that SOC is a stunner!

I received one of my Pearlescence purchases yesterday. A mixed SS random tin cup (thanks moneymeister for letting me know another was available!) initially I wasn't completely happy with it because the 2 bottom pearls were very close to each other and sat funny on my chest:
mixed SS random tin cup Pearlescence

I found that if I shifted the necklace to one side it was perfect. The clasp was now off centre at the back though and since I'm OCD I tried wire wrapping for the first time and adjusted the order of chains and pearls near the clasp. Very happy with the results but I may rewrap it in the future with better quality wire.

mixed SS random tin cup Pearlescence

Omg Kay, I just had a flashback of the day you purchased that purple/pink Fwp strand! You were trying to reach a decision re buying it and had put it on and come by to ask for opinions. It was a gorgeous piece and fantastic on your neck. So glad you went forward with the purchase!

What can I say about the ring? Douglas's mabes are works of art.

Karman, that mixed SS is gorgeous on you. Really pretty variety of golds and white. I am most impressed that you took the bull by the horns and wire wrapped it yourself!!

Back