Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Lmgarden I love your layers! Each piece alone is gorgeous (yay another Holy grail!) but together they are so much more interesting.

BWeaves, you look very chic in those cool earrings and fab Tahitian strand. I bet your aunts were ogling you for sure. I'm sorry about the circumstances..

Imgarden that holy grail is gorgeous. And the mix and layering oh wow. Great stuff

Bweaves I admire your kojima tahitians. They look glorious yes I would imagine cousin and aunts checking you out. Sorry about the circumstance.

BN yes I remember a blog about blue south sea and that's the batch I think. I love it. It glows and the baby blue colour just gets me.

LM--that is a stunning combination of spectacular pearls!

BW--I am so very sorry for your loss. You look beautiful and elegant in your tahitians, so tasteful and perfect.

FP--I finally have an answer for you. The WSS circles graduate from 12mm to the center pearl at 15mm. Here is a photo.

WSS circles graduate from 12mm to the center pearl at 15mm

hanadama, I am also loving that long strand, such pretty tahitians.
Imgarden...WOW! That an amazing ripple and enhancer. Love the colors.
Still loving your earrings, BWeaves.

My black and white Tahitian earrings are done. The 11mm size was bigger than I thought, but they are still okay. Also tin-cupped a few small pearls and a few keshi I had. I am not sure about the length or center keshi and may replace it for something bigger/ not as oblong. I also went and got a big old chop. Going to grow out my natural color (a lil salt and pepper) and the two-tone look is not one of my favorite looks.
black and white Tahitian earrings, tin-cupped a few small pearls and a few keshi
tin-cupped a few small pearls and a few keshi

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you ladies!SunSeeker - it will be about 36" or just under. Contemplating ordering more pearls to lengthen it. Thank you BN but I can't take the credit for the knotting! These were originally stung by PP and I've just cut them into sections for layout purposes. I'll have to pull them apart properly for re-stringing!

MSC!!! You cannot understand how much I love this necklace! Your dancing keshi hve stolen my heart.

That's a perfect length, so versatile, so many styling options :)

SunSeeker thanks for the close-up of your pendant. It's lovely and looks very versatile. It's silver correct? Also like the flexibility of having an enhancer so you can wear it on more than a chain.

Thank, BN. Yes it is silver

Wow, I've missed so much beauty...

SunSeeker I love your Kamoka pendant. Did you buy it at the last Ruckus?

Hanadama, your T ropes are going to look exquisite together!

Kalmen, your BSS pendant looks lovely on you.

Pearly-whites, beautiful circle wss necklace, and your versatile fw rope!

Thanks, lmgarten. I bought it at Ruckus a few years ago.

Lmgarden, I love your holy grail! Your layers look great together and look excellent with your skin tones. And that souffle is stunning!

BWeaves, your Tahitian strand is beautiful, I love the B/W studs! My condolences to you for the loss of your mother.

moneymeister, your keishi tin-cup is so pretty and delicate. Nice work!

Imgarden that holy grail is gorgeous. And the mix and layering oh wow. Great stuff

Bweaves I admire your kojima tahitians. They look glorious yes I would imagine cousin and aunts checking you out. Sorry about the circumstance.

BN yes I remember a blog about blue south sea and that's the batch I think. I love it. It glows and the baby blue colour just gets me.

Yes! I remember that blue SS blog! How lovely that it glows-- it seemed to even from the distance in your pic.

A few of us have some of Pkinnew's beloved pieces. She'd be happy knowing how much we enjoy them:)

Yesterday I wore my holy grail ripple strand with a fireball pendant from PP, and a pink metallic rope from the last Black Friday sale. This strand changes color with the slightest change in light and position. I

I got a bit carried away with so many photos! The last photo is facing direct window light. I think at some point I'll switch out all the white pearls for more colorful pearls - or maybe just a couple. I'm enjoying the mix the way it is for now.

Thanks to BabyNurse and Purranha, last year I decided to take the plunge and buy one when I saw how beautifully they wore their strands!

you know........ you'd so be the envy of any elizabethan monarch.......
just saying....
*i'll go back to drooling and sighing now...*

moneymeister: Your B/W earrings turned out lovely! Enjoy! I'm really amazed how much I'm wearing mine. They go with everything, even things they don't match, they just "go."

Thank you, BW - I've no doubt your mother would have wanted you to wear beautiful pearls in her honor!

Thank you, Baby Nurse... for showing us all that holy grail ripples even exist!

Thank you, Kalmen and Pearly-Whites, and Moneymeister lovely tin cup - the size of your mixed studs look perfect on you!

SunSeeker, I almost bought a very similar pendant from Kamoka at the last Ruckus - thought about it for too long, by the time I decided it was gone!

Trulyviolet, thank you... I really like the fun of combining necklaces, but at times I feel I might be gilding the lily...a little...sometimes...

Moneymeister I really like the black and white studs but I especially love that tin cup! I hope you don't change anything about it, unless the pearls flip in an annoying way, they look beautiful as is. Like the combo of iridescent funky shaped keshi and more regularly shaped baroque Tahitians (Tahitians?).

Today I wore my blue Vietnamese Akoya rope, folded in half & twisted, 36" long, 7.5-8mm, roundish-baroque from last years' Ruckus. I love the blues!

Vietnamese Akoya rope, folded in half & twisted, 36 long, 7.5-8mm, roundish-baroque - Ruckus

Imgarden!!! Lovely seeing your HG Ripples! I LUV LUV LUV your strand and your stylings with the baby blue Vietnamese akoya you had during the ruckus. This new paring is STUNNING as well! Love how the ripples pick up different color with various pairings.

kalmen22 - So glad you got that BSS Pendant! It is HUGE and beautiful - I remember drooling over that in pkinnew's preloved collection!

Ah, it's nice to be needed lol ... These Blue V. Akoyas are lovely, SunSeeker!

Right-sided Vietnamese akoya from pearl paradise ruckus

Back