Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Jersey Pearl! Wow! They look amazing! How does the connector work? Are there pegs on each end?

JP: Wow, those mismatched drop earrings are stunning! What size are the pearls?

Great earrings JP! Now not only do you need a va va voom outfit to go with them you will need the hubby to take you somewhere special to wear them ;)

Karman, your blue pearls are beautiful! Very nice luster and very nice that you can wear them together or separate.

Thanks everyone! The pearls are all around 10 mm. They move because they are connected through a tiny loop on the top stud. These have been living in my brain for months.

Ear shot:

pearls are all around 10 mm Ear Shot

JP, your mismatched earrings are beyond stunning!! ...awesome design and beautiful pearls!! Neck shot please!

Gorgeous SunSeeker! Can I please see a close up of the pearl? It looks like it has an interesting pattern!

Playing with some freshwater pearls today!

Playing with some freshwater pearls laid on paper towel

Playing with some freshwater pearls worn as long ropes

Playing with some freshwater pearls worn as two opera length

Playing with some freshwater pearls worn as bracelet

I love my thread but I miss joining in on this one! JP those earrings are simply amazing. I love everything about them. Those colors together are so lovely!

Karman the blue akoya are wonderful on you. They look like great quality to me.

SunSeeker, that's a gorgeous Kamoka pendant! Yes, please share some close-ups.

Oohh those white fwp are stunning hanadama! What size are the smallest?

JP! Those earrings are over the top!! Amazing job both beautiful and creative, yet classic! I love them!

Back