Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Love the heart with the dancing keshi necklace! MSC!

Amazingly brilliant Kamoka pendant, Hanadama!

Pearly-whites, lovely creation!

Hanadama - ETSY has some pretty good Indian companies. Takes a while in shipping and you have to watch the sizes..I've had 3mm show up as 2mm ... sigh... But, to be honest, their prices are pretty much what you pay in HK at the show. And sometimes they have a sale that makes it worth while. I know there's a thread somewhere that has the names of a few.

Love the necklace msc. Dancing keshis indeed.

Hanadama that is one outstanding pendant.

Pearly whites very interesting. Loving the creativity

Hanadama: Wow, that pendant is gorgeous. You can never go wrong with a pearl from Kamoka. They are all amazing.

Hanadama, search for faceted gemstones in the 3-4mm range. I am working on a different necklace now with a completely different color palette. The stones were on EBay and came from India via DHL pretty quickly.

Thank you everyone!

Hanadama - you always make the case for Kamoka. That pendant is perfection. Love the aubergine and green color combo.

What a fun necklace, PW!

Inspired by BabyNurse's 365 Pearl thread with her Sheri's Screamer and GSSP strand, I busted out my Emily Thorne and paired her with my Sheri's Screamer set. The small/white end of Emily Thorne is composed of a half strand of Freshadama Metallic I got from PP during the 2016 Ruckus. Sheri's Screamer was my very first metallic strand, so I was incredibly spoiled. It wasn't until after I acquired the Freshadama Metallic half strand, which is still super metallic and beautiful, that I got the side-by-side comparison and see just how loudly Sheri's strand is screaming!

I paired the set with my Emerald Sapphire bubble ring to go with the little green eyes of the lion clasps. Gosh, from my pictures, it would appear as if I wear nothing but black! Which is not completed untrue lol. Unfortunately pictures taken in crappy office lighting. They came out very blah.

Emily Thorne and paired her with my Sheri's Screamer setFreshadama Metallic half strand, which is still super metallic and beautiful, that I got the side-by-side comparison and see just how loudly Sheri's strand is screamingFreshadama Metallic half strand, which is still super metallic and beautiful, that I got the side-by-side comparison and see just how loudly Sheri's strand is screaming

Purr glorious pearls. And love those emeralds.

For fun I decided to wear my pearl drop behind my gold studs

pearl drop behind gold studs

JP--they came out of some thrift store finds...sorry! Riogrande has some.

I love those behind the ear double pearls. They are very fashionable right now.

I am really struggling with lighting and definition. I went all over the house trying to find lighting that would show the colors on these pearls with not much success. They look great off of me though!!

Happy Valentines Day! These are CFP in various sizes and colors in a rope.

Cultured freshwater pearl rope in various sizes and colors laid in heart shape Cultured freshwater pearl rope in various sizes and colors worn doubledCultured freshwater pearl rope in various sizes and colors laid our in four rowCultured freshwater pearl rope in various sizes and colors long strandCultured freshwater pearl rope in various sizes and colors worn as double strand

New Pearlescense package from Wendy arrived today. SS tincup necklace. I am very happy with it. I like the staggered spacing.
Pearlescense package from Wendy arrived today. South Sea tincup necklace, very happy with it

MM--Beautiful tin cup!! Lovely color and luster! It looks beautiful with the gold and gold earrings!

kalmen, drops behind the ears look pretty cool! (is it comfortable?)

PW - I like the big-small pearl look too!

MM - what a pretty tin cup, Pearlescense did a great job! I like that the pearl sizes are smaller, what are the pearl sizes she used?

Back