Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Workout clothes and ombre of tiny naturals
Workout clothes and ombre of tiny naturals
ombre of tiny naturals

Last edited:
Dalmatian Spots and Tahitians

Dalmatian Spots and Tahitians
spotted shirt and baroque Tahitians with a Sea of Cortez mabe pendant
 Tahitians are one of my go to strands. They are baroque about 11-14mm from The Pearl Oasis
 Tahitians are one of my go to strands. They are baroque about 11-14mm from The Pearl Oasis

I am wearing a jean jacket, spotted shirt and baroque Tahitians with a Sea of Cortez mabe pendant. The Tahitians are one of my "go to" strands. They are baroque about 11-14mm from The Pearl Oasis.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mississippi river pearls, natural pearls, Sea of Cortez pearls.

Wow. Love.

As a surprise to absolutely none of you, I'm wearing my new black and white studs from Kamoka.

And a handwoven silk and wool scarf.

wearing my new black and white studs from Kamoka

wearing my new black and white studs from Kamoka

I may never buy matching studs. I really love these.

These two photos really show the colors of the pearls better than my previous photos.

Last edited:
Msc love your style
Bweaves I agree mismatch is the way to go
Luv Oh my those huge tahitians and Soc mabe

Today was inspired by Pearly whites dangles and I made a pair to be used interchangeably with my huggies

inspired by Pearly whites dangles and I made a pair to be used interchangeably with my huggies

Thanks, MM, Kat and Kalmen!

Kalmen, I love those dangles, but those huggies!! I found a similar pair on etsy over the weekend and they immediately went on my wishlist.

Bweaves thanks!

MSC: i bought them from a local jeweller in Singapore. They are quite interesting as instead of going round it kind of extends downwards so it shows the diamonds better. The best part is the back is thin, so it works well for most interchangeable loops.
I'll try and get a better picture for you tomorrow when its bright. its night where i am right now.

MSC: i bought them from a local jeweller in Singapore. They are quite interesting as instead of going round it kind of extends downwards so it shows the diamonds better. The best part is the back is thin, so it works well for most interchangeable loops.
I'll try and get a better picture for you tomorrow when its bright. its night where i am right now.

That's what I liked about them as well. Thank you for posting additional photos, can't wait to see them!

MSC: I love your tiny natural pearl necklace! So dainty and pretty.
Luvglitz: stunning Tahitians. That SoC is TDF!
BW: beautiful studs! I'm partial to the silver side but both are beautiful :D
Kalmen: You are always stunning in your pearl jewelry. Love the long drops on you.

I'm wearing a 8.5-9mm 50" rope I had WenPearls make for me on Etsy. These are baroque "akoya" pearls...I quote akoya because I can never trust a seller 100% BUT they are very pretty pearls, decent lustre for what I paid. So, akoya or not--I like them. I'm assuming they're just lower quality Chinese akoyas--they do have mottling, surface blemishes and a couple of them are more irregular shaped than others but some of the pearls have amazing orient. They have a very subtle light pink body colour to them.

I paired them with some fun chunky nugget pearl studs also from Wen. Very inexpensive and kinda neat! These make me want 12-13mm round studs!

I paired them with some fun chunky nugget pearl studs also from Wen. These make me want 12-13mm round studs!

Better lighting to show the lustre:

I paired them with some fun chunky nugget pearl studs also from Wen. Very inexpensive and kinda neat! These make me want 12-13mm round studs!

Last edited:
Back