Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Fabulous!!! Another perfect jewel for your coloring. Hubby did well!

Thank you, GemGeek. I've admired this piece for years, and for some reason it never sold. Finally, T said she would take it apart after the holidays if it didn't sell. I said, call me before you do that. I guess Hubby decided to give it a good home sooner, rather than later. :)

Wow, Red, that is really beautiful and as GG says, perfect on you!!!

Thank you, Marianne. I love those green garnets, and the gold weaving. It always made my heart sing.

That's wonderful, Red, and looks lovely on you! Husband did very well!

Thank you, Cathy. Yes, he's a keeper.

What an amazing present ! Just beautiful and it looks wonderful on you ! Such glorious greens !

The greens look amazing in person. These gemstones are not shy. Thank you, Katbran.

That is a gorgeous pendant, Red!

Thank you, MSC!

totally unique..... it almost reminds me of a star

Thank you, trulyviolet.

A wonderfully interesting pendent. Bet you will reach for this one often. I know I would ;)

Red, the green pendant is truly one of a kind and what marvelous colors!

I love the metal work on many Judith Ripka pieces and yours is no exception, JP. I hope you had a good time. You looked great!

Annie your Kamokas are to die for!

JP - stunning Ts! Perfect for a cocktail party!

Kalmen - your pearls are gorgeous! And I love that dress! I need to add some GSSP to my collection.

Red - what an incredible and unique piece! A very special Christmas gift!

I wore my Golden and White South Seas today. A little bird whispered to me last night and I was thinking these would be appropriate. Daughter thought I should wear one white earring instead of two goldens to complete the look.

Golden and White South Seas today

Eowyn's Starry Mantle and my blues.

IMG_1946.jpg

And because I'm a total geek, "How I spent my Christmas vacation."

IMG_0087.jpg

Mikimoto earrings, not that you can tell.

That's great, BWeaves! And my favorite combo, those blues and that shawl ... incredible.

Back