Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

JP your Tahitians are absolutely stunning! What are the gemstones in the necklace?

Luvglitz your goldens are gorgeous! So very gold.

beautiful pictures everyone! i love catching up on this thread, so many different ways to wear pearls! :)

Kalmen, that combination works really well! What colour are your Tahitian studs? They look almost chocolate or copper in your photo.

Yes the are from Jac and its almost chocolate.

Thank you all.. i'm going thru a red dress and red lipstick phase.
And i tried ripples with it for fun. I like it :)

Wearing an oldie but a goodie...11 mm round Tahitian tin cup from a PP connoisseur sale a few years back. I love the deep greens on the pearls. IMG_0643.jpg
my daughter told me this photo looks like I have hair extensions...I do not.

Last edited:
Somehow I missed this thread before)) I'm afraid I will be a spammer :D
Today I worn my multicolour tahitian anklet. Should have cleaned the shoes before photographing)) sorry. Will definitely remember next time)

Dec 14.jpg

JerseyPearl, aww thank you)) yes, they are pony hair) shoes are my second obsession after pearls.. or pearls after shoes?.. I don't know which one comes first))

Well, no matter which comes first, the jeans, shoes and anklet make a fantastic fashion look, Lugana!

Thanks to everyone!)) I'm so glad to see open-minded people on this forum! because here most people just frown at me in sneakers with pearls))

MSC, those are Trafaluc, a cheap line of Zara brand. If you have an H&M near you - they have great high-waist skinny jeans in stretchy material, they look fab and maintain the shape!

Back