Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Thanks everyone! They are much brighter in person, I don't know why but PG seems to wash out some of my photos when I post.
Pareltje, what a stunning strand! The colours are gorgeous and they look beautiful on you!

Pareltje, those purples look fabulous with that raspberry jacket! Hope that warms you up enough to feel better soon :)

Thanks everyone for your kind words. I'm having a sore throat and it hurts terribly. It's great that I can "talk" with my fingers to you, ladies. I wish it were summer...

It's cold, and damp and dismal here...so I needed some sparkle. IMG_0616.jpg
and I just love the blossom setting from PP IMG_0614.jpg

The pearls on the necklace look kind of eggy in that photo, but they are round.

Last edited:
It's a great time to wear a little sparkle. I adore those blossom earring settings.

Queen Midas

Queen Midas

Last night we attended a party, and I brought out my two strands of gold SS pearls. I really felt like Queen Midas. I took the picture in my kitchen with led ceiling lights. I was really surprised how well the picture turned out in this artificial light.

Attachments

• midas.jpg
    midas.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 27
Thanks...
Luvglitz, I am loving the double golden look...what is the pendant you are wearing? And the earrings too?

Hi JerseyPearl. I am a great fan (maybe copier) of many of your pearl projects. The pendant is a turn of the century citrine enhancer I found on Ruby Lane. The earrings are faux goldens. I do not have pierced ears so valuable earrings aren't always a viable option as often one will detach itself and find another home in the gutter as I get out of the car.

Oh man, so many beauties, I can't stand it!!! Tis the season to love them all!

Back