Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Thank you!

Today it's Kojima Tahitians all the way.

IMG_1938.jpg

I can never capture the flash of the opals in the earrings when I take a photo. They always end up looking dull white in photos, and they really have a lot of color going on.

What is with woman taking pics in the bathroom? Is the light or is it the fact that one can admire the pearls without people noticing you admiring your own pearls and good taste��

I think the opals require a direct light to show the flash of colors. The pearls with all their overtones reveal a rainbow of colors that compliment the Opal. I am sure if the pictures was taken from a different angle the opals would also jump.

I love that Blue Pearl and Olive Green combo, BWeaves. Very nature inspired ... moss, leaves contrasted against blue sky. And yet somehow unexpected in clothing!

I think the bathroom thing is due mostly to lots of little lights that make certain gems really sparkle. I normally try to photograph outside in the shade which has one light source, but it's not direct, which is better for photographing pearls, but makes other gems look flat.

Which "setting" are you referring to? The little h pendant was already made, and I drooled all over it. Same with the opal earrings from Kojima. Already made up before I bought them.

Gorgeous Tahitians BWeaves! And in response to an earlier post, I think tin cups would really suit you!

Kamoka studs today.

IMG_1233.jpg

Beautiful earrings, hanadama. Love the color. I caught a cold and need a pick-me-up strand. My purples from Kongs Pearl. IMG_20161210_101233.jpg

Pareltje, those are seriously outstanding purples! what a great catch!

Back