Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Gosh white on white looks fab Bweaves!

Icy those ombre earrings look great. Heavy?

MSc so cute the flower pearls.

Today the first I tried pearl earrings with pearl necklace. But not matchy matchy. I quite like this combination. Dark tahitian studs with gold ssp.
PhotoGrid_1479993127214.jpg

Hahaha, BlueWeaves. I like it. Funny part is, blue isn't my favorite color. I tend to think of it as a background color, like a favorite pair of jeans. And yet blue pearls just send me over the edge. I used to be all about pinked white ones 30 years ago, but I get bluer as I get older.

Icy, love your ombré earrings!

MSC, your flower earrings are so pretty!

BWeaves, I'm surprised by how good your freshadama and hanadama pearls look together.

Kalmen, that combination works really well! What colour are your Tahitian studs? They look almost chocolate or copper in your photo.

The Freshadamas were selected to match the pearls in the clasp on my grandmother's old worn out akoyas, so they are very white. The natural white Hanadamas are also very white. And they're both 8 mm pearls. When they are right next to each other, you can tell the difference. The freshies are more satiny looking, and the Hanadamas are super shiny with gorgeous orient, but it's subtle.

Funnily enough, when I where them together, most people think the freshies are real and the Hanadamas are fake, because they look too good.

Silver Ts! This is the closest thing I have to a traditional pearl necklace. I wasn't sure if an 18" strand of uniform(ish) pearls was really 'me' but.I must say I reach for these pearls often.

IMG_1194.jpg

IMG_1197.jpg

Hanadama the look absolutEly beautiful on you. Such Lustre!

Wore my ripples for a dinner. This shot was taken by the window.PhotoGrid_1481157537479.jpg

Thank you ladies!

Gorgeous ripples kalmen! Love the dress and lipstick too.

Gosh white on white looks fab Bweaves!

Icy those ombre earrings look great. Heavy?

MSc so cute the flower pearls.

Today the first I tried pearl earrings with pearl necklace. But not matchy matchy. I quite like this combination. Dark tahitian studs with gold ssp.
View attachment 46381

Great look Kalmen. Love your not matching style ;)

WOW Hanadama those silvers are beautiful and the luster is really sharp.

Another great look Kalmen!

Lovely lustrous Tahitians, Hanadama.
Kalmen, love your red lipstick, red top (or dress?) and your marvelous Holy Grail.

OMG, both those strands are gorgeous.

I used to be strictly, plain white strand girl. I didn't like pendants or baroques or colors, and now I have several of everything. I still haven't gotten a tin cup YET, but I'm sure it's coming. All the photos on this website are so inspiring, and lust producing.

A few photos from the past week or so.

My little h pendant and green akoyas in a bathroom at work. The lighting made them sparkle.

IMG_1916.jpg

All the ropes. My first akoya rope, my blue akoya rope from PP, and my natural white Hanadamas from PP.
Mikimoto earrings.

IMG_1926.jpg

All the blue akoyas from PP and Kojima, with olive drab clothing. It's a combination I really like. The olive drab green really makes the blue pearls pop.

IMG_1930.jpg

I've worn La Perlagrina for several days straight, but didn't take a photo. The lighting is bad this week.

Back