Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Thank you! It's darker irl. I just couldn't get a focused pic with the right color. Here's another neck shot and it's completely different in color. My avatar pic is under natural diffused indoor light. Selfies are under flouroscent light.

IMG_4890.jpg

Oh, I already forgot about the sliding observatory roof at Ruckus. To me, it was more of a James Bond evil guy's rocket launch thingy. I'll have to tell Greg!

Metallics today! 35" rope from pkinnew (originally from PP) and studs.

35 rope from pkinnew (originally from Pearl Paradise) and studs

35 rope from pkinnew (originally from Pearl Paradise) and studs

35 rope from pkinnew (originally from Pearl Paradise) and studs close up

Gorgeous metallics hanadama. Glad these went to a good home. I was eyeing them but the length is just a bit too short to work for me.

Kalmen, I need to see this strand IRL...

Two strands of baroque peacock Tahitians today. Initially worn as a long rope but it got chokey so experimented with different ways to wear them. Really like these new clasps that Eiko very kindly restrung for me at the recent fair. So versatile.

IMG_4934.jpg

I really like the idea of using enhancer bails as clasps, that's really inspired! Love the bottom left look especially, Icy. Those are some fabulous pearls!

Thank you all! Icy, I'm not sure about the 35" either, I think I'd prefer 38-40" but I do like this length doubled on me.

Gorgeous Tahitians icy, beautiful shapes and colours.

Ckrickett, that piece looks beautiful on you. The length is perfect.

Lovely pearls everyone!

I tried something a bit different today. I wore my 3 blue akoyas, but the shortest strand didn't play nice with my neckline, so I linked it with the middle strand to make a long strand. You can just make out my orbit clasps by my collar. Kojima pearl drop and topaz huggie earrings.

IMG_1863.jpg

P.S. I'm trying micro needling on my face to see if it will get rid of the acne scars. I've only done it once so far, and I can see some improvement in this photo. A few more sessions to go.

Last edited:
Back