Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Worn my new t strand along with a stud today.

IMG_4676.jpg

MSC, I am joining you in the sick ward...I have completely lost my voice with a terrible cold.
newberry, I am blue over those wonderful Tahitians! Were they from the PP blue batch a while back? I've always regretted not getting one of those special strands.
And Icy....ooooh, Icy....that delicious strand of Tahitians is made even more beautiful by you wearing them!

Enjoy your pearls ladies!

MSC, I am joining you in the sick ward...I have completely lost my voice with a terrible cold.
newberry, I am blue over those wonderful Tahitians! Were they from the PP blue batch a while back? I've always regretted not getting one of those special strands.
And Icy....ooooh, Icy....that delicious strand of Tahitians is made even more beautiful by you wearing them!

Lovely loots, Icy
JP I wish you a speedy recovery.

Thank you, SeaUrchin and Pareltje!

Newberry, your blueberries are gorgeous!

Oh no, Jersey! Well wishes coming your way. Vitamin C seems to help a lot :)

Icy, you always always impress :)

Wow, you guys are killing me with pearly goodness. I really needed that!

Newberry and Icy Jade and their drop dead gorgeous Tahitians. There is just nothing better to see on a gloomy gray day than that. :)

No JP they are not from that batch of blue strands. I bought mine years before that. Skip to question number 6 for the story of those pearls.

http://blog.pearlparadise.com/2014/04/pearl-friends-cynde-newberry/

Feel better soon ;)

Right, well, I'm a little behind. The weather has been beautiful, cool (i.e. 80F) and clear (i.e. AND no humidity or rain), so PEARL WEARING SEASON!

PP Natural White Hanadama rope with metallic drops:

IMG_1802.jpg

IMG_1808.jpg

PP Vietnamese blue akoyas and and Kojima blue drops.

IMG_1820.jpg

IMG_1818.jpg

Today we had our 2nd Diwali festival at work.
I will celebrate any holiday that celebrates good over evil and light over darkness.
It's a bit like Hindu Hanukah. It was a huge success. They catered Indian food for 500 employees.

I wore my Aunt Love's silk sari again, but chose different jewels this time.
My 3 strand dog collar with the cameo, and my Kojima tear drops.

IMG_1827.jpg

IMG_1831.jpg

IMG_1833.jpg

IMG_1834.jpg

Instead of henna tattoos, they did gold press on tattoos. It matched my 22K gold bangles from Saudi Arabia.

IMG_1846.jpg

That's my right forearm, in case the disembodied body part wasn't clear.

IMG_1844.jpg

Thank you! I'm toying with the idea of buying a new sari. It looks fantastic for being 75 years old, but I'm nervous that the silk will start shredding since it's very delicate. This year, at least I was more careful not to roll over it with my office chair and then try to stand up.

Love the colour of your sari. Sari are so beautiful

And so many lovely lovely pearls. Thank u all for sharing

Today I tested a look for an upcoming event.
PhotoGrid_1478824352425.jpg

Kalmen: I scrolled down and gasped. Your "test look" took my breath away. Go for it.

Thank you for all your kind comments! BBAs today cos I was inspired by all the beautiful akoyas that have been posted.

Pp triple strand twisted into a torsade.

IMG_4716.jpg

IMG_4718.jpg

I love the blue torsade, and especially how your earrings (or earring jackets) mirror the twist!

I'm trying something new today, inspired by Lmgarden.

La Perlagrina on a hooky enhancer thingy on my knitted tube choker.

IMG_1847.jpg

Back