Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Oh yah ladies - I JUST book tix to go back to Taipei again!!! Leaving end of next week.
There will be more highway robbery of my poor mom's stash.
Will have more to post & share then! AAAHHHH I'm so excited I can't even!!!

have a safe trip and a wonderful time........
maybe leave some surprises for mom to find in her stash after you've left?

BWeaves - I'm so pleased that you were able to repair your pendant. Whew ! Close call !
Purr- ah ...more photos of mom's stash !! Something to look forward to !! Love your layers !
Bailey - that pendant ...how amazing ! Gorgeous,
Red - fabulous strand ! I'd feel powerful in those for sure !
Luvglitz- love the look ! Those silver Tahitians are gorgeous,

Bweaves - Glad that gorgeous pendant was so easy to fix. I think that is one of my favorites of Hisano's geodes.
I agree. I would be horrified if anything happened to it because I so enjoy seeing it here! ;) (Knocking on wood!)

Purranha, how delightful that you're going to visit Mom! Photos, please ... mom's stash, food etc. ... and tell Mom her fan club here is awaiting her :)

Thank you ladies! I haven't been wearing pearls a lot lately but is trying to take pictures whenever I'm wearing one (or two). :D

Purranha, very lovely combo.

Not me wearing pearls but my MIL borrowed one of my pearls from west pearls to wear to a local Diwali Festival.

IMG_4023.jpg

ckrickett, please tell your MIL she looks fabulous in that pearl outfit! Dress, jacket, sumptuous pearls ... win win win :)

Fabulous statement piece ckrickett, they look wonderful on your MIL.

Be still my heart ;) I would never have thought to wear the smaller pearls on the bottom but darn girl it look fabulous that way!

Thank you everyone! Haha and Newberry the positioning of the big vs the small was completely accidental and dictated by the length of the strands lol! I liked how it turned out, too.

Loving everyone's posting on here lately!!!

Thank you everyone! Haha and Newberry the positioning of the big vs the small was completely accidental and dictated by the length of the strands lol! I liked how it turned out, too.

Loving everyone's posting on here lately!!!

Purr, I'm looking forward to the "gift" or "souvenir" you are going to post us here from Taiwan... please post a ton of pics!

Oh yah ladies - I JUST book tix to go back to Taipei again!!! Leaving end of next week.
There will be more highway robbery of my poor mom's stash.
Will have more to post & share then! AAAHHHH I'm so excited I can't even!!!

Purr, please do travel safely! And keep us all updated on the food, jadeite and pearls (and other various jewels)! Care to be my personal shopper in the jade market? :rolleyes:

I really like the spinel tassel with the Tahitians. (This pic made me buy some pave cups and balls to make tassels) :D

Back