Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

IMG_20160928_132706.jpg

Today I'm in golden mood. Oops picture is huge...need to learn to resize it

Love the SS drops. Love the simple pearl studs.

Meryl Streep wearing simple pearl studs when she first became famous was the reason I got my ears pierced.

And I wish I'd splurged on the more expensive pearl studs. I baulked at the price and bought cheap ones. I still have them, but I never wear them anymore because the nacre is very thin. I haven't replaced them because I really love drops and I've bought a lot.

OOOh, love your ripples LBoone!

And JerseyPearl, that modern setting is so elegant! Especially the pendant, so zen.

Just found you on instagram, battah! Such a pearlicious feed!

Is anyone else on instagram?

Thank you for your kind remarks Seventhsphinx ! I've done a new design that uses long thin square wire - but just earrings so far :) JP looks gorgeous doesn't she :)

I've just started on Instagram but have only posted a couple of things. I should post a few more . I'm not much of a social media advertiser lol But it's the way of the world so I guess it needs to be done.

Gorgeous SSP pareltje and kalmen!

Jersey Pearl - stunning statement pieces, Katbran did a terrific job!

I've been enjoying everyone's posting on this thread and feel like I haven't contributed in a while, but good god it has been dreadful in NYC - overcast, rainy (it is pouring outside as we speak).

Yesterday I wore my Winter Bloom flower tin-cup along with 2 peacock ropes, but they practically looked like flat silver with no overtone whatsoever lol, but they are actually really colorful!
Winter Bloom flower tin-cup along with 2 peacock ropes

Today I wore an ombre rope I put together from a hodge podge of pearls, layered with the peacock rope I also wore yesterday.
 ombre rope I put together from a hodge podge of pearls, layered with the peacock rope

I love your layers, Purr! Note to self, I need more tin cups!

I recently had two 8-11 mm peacock drop strands from PP re-strung as a rope. I like it layered with my "Loot 2" 9-12 mm multicolored strands (connected here with Orbit clasps to create a rope). These pearls are so colorful IRL, but they photograph gray due to my poor skiils.

8-11 mm peacock drop strands from PP re-strung as a rope

The pearl colors look closer to the glamour shots IRL.

Two pearl paradise strands for a rope

Back