Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Thank you, LMG. That was such a fun day! I am so glad you ended up getting that gorgeous strand of Tahitians with the glowing green overtones.

Wow, KaySD, that's a dynamite look now ... so much presence, especially against that deep burgundy dress ... Lovely!

Beautiful, Kay! The redo really takes the classic strand up a notch. And I love that dress!

Love how this strand turned out Kay. You are going to have lots of fun trying different looks with this strand. Love the different sizes of the pearls. Jeremy did a great job matching the freshwater to the akoyas too.

Knowing that in just a few days I'll be pulling out all of my fall colors, regardless of the weather, I'm basking in an Indian summer day and wearing my Tahitian mermaid-octo rope with an unabashedly summery minty green...

Tahitian mermaid-octo rope
Tahitian mermaid-octo rope

Thank you all. I am having so much fun coming up with different ways to wear this “new” necklace. I am trying to get some decent photos & will eventually do a thread showing some of the different ways it can be worn – I’ve come up with 10 so far.

Jeremy did a fabulous job matching the FW pearls to the akoya. (10 mm akoya would have been way too expensive, if they were even available.) It is amazing how close the high quality FW pearls can look to akoya now. This necklace was inspired by the Tiffany Ziegfeld necklace made with 5 and 8 mm FW pearls, but I like mine a lot better, lol.

BWeaves, the necklace is 79” long.

Battah, thank you. That burgundy dress is my new favorite this season. I saw it in the Nordstrom fall catalog and had to have it.
http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/maggy-london-asymmetrical-sheath-dress-regular-petite/4377701?origin=keywordsearch-personalizedsort&fashioncolor=BURGUNDY

That dress is a divine color on you KaySD, and a wonderful backdrop for pearls of all sorts!

You look fabulous, Sheri! I love the Tahitian colors with that top.

Kay, I love Maggy London dresses! I have a Tahari dress with a very similar neckline, I love that asymmetrical look.

Back