Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Squeeee! La sirena looks beautiful on you - so glad to see her and her little octo friend out and about! :eek:

Catching up - Kay I love the geode, it's fabulous! And the long strand looks great with your dress.

JP, Dreamy looks fabulous! I love how it pops against your white top, it really stands out. And the tushie!

I love Sirena and her tushie! And the pearls are gorgeous, too. Those colors!

JerseyPearl, your peacocks are glorious, too!

Tahitians to the ballet

Tahitians to the ballet

This is the beginning of the fall arts season. Time to play dress up again. I am wearing three strands of silver Tahitians.

three strands of silver Tahitians

I love Sirena, JerseyPearl! But really it's those peacocks that have me all but drooling over here. My jaw actually dropped. Stunning!!

KaySD, those GSS drops are gorgeous on you!

Luvglitz, the olive tones on those silver Tahitians are so lovely. What a beautiful size as well.

Jersey Pearl and Luvglitz- Gorgeous Tahitians! Is it even possible to have a bad day when draped in such beauty?!

Jp more photos of those peacock please. I was not a huge fan until recently after seeing Icy, Baby Nurse and yours. Top quality peacock shines.

Brought my lightweight drop rope for a short trip. And it was versatile. Looped twice or worn long and even as a bracelet

PhotoGrid_1474165079010.jpg

Karmen, I really really like the way those drops look! I am really digging drop shapes right now.

Bw your pearls are beautiful but your shirts are divine ;) great styling too.

Every time I see the tiny akoyas my heart sings. With the exception of studs, I think I'm truly a small pearl girl.

Back