Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Thank you Kay, Katbran, Hanadama and Cathy!!! I'd love to send you all a load of figs - we have a surplus!

lmgarden...your figs!!! Now I understand your name. BTW, our figs aren't ripe just yet...but maybe by the weekend. Try them grilled with gorgonzola cheese...delish! And those Kamokas...TDF!

BWeaves, happy to help out a pearl sister in need! I am so glad the drilling went smoothly. And wow, a strand of those beautiful pearls...my new want/need/want.

JP, yes gardens are my work! I'll bet your looking forward to your fig harvest, and like me, all the delicious ways to eat them!

LM: I can't get over how much I love those three pendants together on a leather cord.

1. I would have never thought of using more than one pendant at a time.
2. I would have thought the bails clashed, but I really love the different bails together. I really like the way that looks.
3. Must buy more pearls.

Thanks BW!! Wearing these 3 kamokas together was somewhat of a happy accident. They were sitting on top of my dresser, I was in a hurry, I placed them on the cord, tied it around my neck then ran out of the house!

lmgarden! WOW seriously LUV the picture of your kamokas with the figs. And the thought of having fruit trees in the garden makes me envious! It is almost an impossibility in Manhattan (lottery winning tix where are thou?).

Though I also famously have an incredibly black thumb - I manage to kill off multiple rounds of mints, which is supposed to be the weeds of the herb world... And don't think I over-watered! :confused:

Today I wore the same 3 Kamoka Tahitians on a leather cord that I posted a couple days ago. While I was picking figs, the knot became loose on the leather cord and all 3 pearls fell into my gathered figs (fortunately I was home when it happened!). They looked so lovely together sitting on the kitchen counter, I couldn't resist taking a photo of the 'miniature figs' with the real figs!

A still life in front of another still life! Beautiful!

attachment.php

lmgarden! WOW seriously LUV the picture of your kamokas with the figs. And the thought of having fruit trees in the garden makes me envious! It is almost an impossibility in Manhattan (lottery winning tix where are thou?).

Though I also famously have an incredibly black thumb - I manage to kill off multiple rounds of mints, which is supposed to be the weeds of the herb world... And don't think I over-watered! :confused:

Thanks, Purr! So funny about your black thumb...but I think your thumb is greener than you think!! Mint often plays dead, but comes back to life when you least expect it!

Thank you all!! The real figs are now part of a fig crostata...Kamoka figs are hanging round my neck!

I just got my custom made bracelet form Pearl Paradise, white Freshadamas, so I woud like to share the first photo with you :)
custom made bracelet form Pearl Paradise, white Freshadamas

I've been home sick the last two days, but that's not stopping me from wearing pearls.

Kojima Tahitians.

IMG_1576.jpg

The lighting is terrible. My blouse is an intense blue green teal in real life.

PP pistachio akoyas with little h pendant. I tried hooking the orbit clasp in a Y shape. I'm not sure I'll do this again. I was afraid I was scratching the pearls trying to get it hooked up. Same blouse, by the way. I don't know why the colors are so off.

Last edited:
What would you like to know? :)

In your new thread you said the Freshadama bracelet is 6.5-7mm, and I see a white metal (white gold, or silver?) barrel type clasp. I'll just drag your photo over so others can see.

I have a question: Do you find it heavy to wear?

Back