Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

The seventh sphinx - your Tahitian studs are TDF. I also love your rings.

Lmgarden - stunning, stunning kamokas!! They work so well together! I have a couple of small Kamoka pendants which I love wearing individually as they are now. If PSS struck I was planning on converting them to a charm bracelet but you've given me a new idea!

Wearing my new bracelet which I made last night. This is my first attempt at wire wrapping pearls! Definitely not perfect, but I'm happy with the result.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Hey..that looks pretty dang good, Hanadama! Much better than my first attempt at wire-wrapping for sure. And i love the three pearls together like that on a cord, lmgarden. Very very wearable for everyday.

Oooooo Hanadama your bracelet is do lovely - beautiful work! Someday I hope to learn!

Thank you, Katbran, Lary007 and CathyKeshi! One can never go wrong with Kamoka pendants!

Thanks, BWeaves, funky_pearl, and hanadama! lmgarden, I second CathyKeshi's comment, such a great idea to combine pendants like this.

FrostMe, I completely agree re: 11mm, I find them just right, at least for my style right now! They feel and look big, generous, but aren't so heavy that they feel uncomfortable or cause any distortion.

New butterfly necklace, earrings & bracelet set I made last year when I started my weight loss Journey. Working on some new ones. Have not finished them or working on me yet. Cheers!

butterfly necklace, earrings & bracelet

Giant clam shell

Can anyone tell me if this can be considered as a type of pearl. These were found inside of a giant clam. My friend currently have 2 of these. one 32 KGS and the other one 29 KGS. If these are true pearls, how much do you think will be the value of these?

Thanks!

Awe Thank you Everyone. I know I have not been around, I am still doing pearl stuff. Health had to take precedence. Will make better effort to pop by from time to time.

Cheers

View attachment 44428

Can anyone tell me if this can be considered as a type of pearl. These were found inside of a giant clam. My friend currently have 2 of these. one 32 KGS and the other one 29 KGS. If these are true pearls, how much do you think will be the value of these?

Thanks!

It looks like another clam, to me.

I'm trying to mix up my pearl combinations. Today I tried something I haven't tried together before.

My diamond huggies with my baroque blue drops from Kojima.

diamond huggies with my baroque blue drops from Kojima

With my druzy pendant with the button pearl on 2 cables. The black and white druzy just sparkles like crazy, but looks dead in still photos.

druzy pendant with the button pearl on 2 cables

With Gustav Klimt.

With Gustav Klimt

I didn't think the blue pearls went with the necklace which has a white pearl, but the blues matched the bottom of my shirt, and the necklace matched the painted lady's clothing.

There are too many colors in nature to always be matchy-matchy. I think your look works really well.
I really like when ladies add versatility to the hoops they own, pearls and gem drops are always appreciated lol!

I'm trying to mix up my pearl combinations. Today I tried something I haven't tried together before.

My diamond huggies with my baroque blue drops from Kojima.

View attachment 44473

With my druzy pendant with the button pearl on 2 cables. The black and white druzy just sparkles like crazy, but looks dead in still photos.

View attachment 44474

With Gustav Klimt.

View attachment 44475

I didn't think the blue pearls went with the necklace which has a white pearl, but the blues matched the bottom of my shirt, and the necklace matched the painted lady's clothing.

Back