Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

This whole page of pearls is terrific styling and great eye candy good work lady's.

Perfect dress with that stunning pendant, BWeaves.

Love your blue and golden akoya rope, lmgarden.

Oh cool. I like the asymmetry version best, too. LM: You know you're the reason I spent more money today buying more orbit clasps.

So, out to dinner with friends tonight and guess what I had to wear? Little h pendant and my metallic drops.

View attachment 43896

Pink and green tourmaline rings and bracelet complete the look with a 1950's style midi dress.

View attachment 43897

BW, you look like a 'cool' 1950's lady! I don't think anybody back then had anything resembling your beautiful little h pendant!!

Sounds like you know them!!! They are full of sass and personality. My son and his three best friends have known one another since freshman year of high school...the first one of them is recently engaged and they wanted something to mark their friendship. The pearls were a great choice! Oh, and I should add that my son was in Japan for the past year, and just came home on Monday so the boys had a few days of play time down the shore.

JP, I love that you wrote, "down the shore"! Being a South Jersey girl myself, and spending every weekend anywhere between Atlantic City and Wildwood, I really appreciate hearing those words! ..and I love the wrist pics of your son & his friends. Did you drill the man pearls? If so, how large of a hole is needed to accomodate the leather?

Welocem Charisyl! lmgarden, your rope is awesome! BW, you are really rocking your 1950s looks!

lmgarden I'm pretty sure I'll be using orbit-ish clasps on everything from now on, I love how you put those together.

BWeaves, you look fabulous! Love the accessories, love the dress, love the attitude.

The first wearing of my new carved Kamoka Tahitian at a Minnesota Twins baseball game.

carved Kamoka Tahitian at a Minnesota Twins baseball game

Ah, Red I love it!!! Looks great with your garb, and you look so happy!

OOO, Red. I've been eyeing that carved pearl for a long time. It looks gorgeous on you. I'm glad it went to someone I know.

Back