Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

The twist is so interesting.
Love the dainty look. And the blue and white akoyas are wonderful. I like the mix of colours for the tincuo

Battah your necklace is just lovely. The colors and mixture of the pearl are exquisite. I would love to see it worn long too :)

Lmgarden dainty is good. Love the mix of colors.

I love that combo, lmgarden! Very pretty!

Newberry, your wish is my command :)

blue and white akoya tin cup, 3 tiny 3mm akoyas on a yellow gold chain and blue akoya pearl studs

Thank you! I'm considering restringing it without the Tahitian keshi. Not sure, though.

Battah, I love it long AND with the Tahitian keshis! Love it just the way it is!

Mixed Tahitians today

Mixed Tahitians today

It's hot here in the SW but since I hadn't worn pearls in a few days, I decided today was the day. I just love to feel them beneath my finger tips. I'm wearing my mixed off round Tahitians from AP. They are 11-13mm and 19" long. They look like they are bigger because of the shape. They are AAA almost absolutely clean and have an amazing luster. It is probably my favorite and most versatile strand. I also added some gold chains because I think it makes the pearls look less formal.

Mixed Tahitians

Battah - I didn't realise how long your rope is! I also love the Keshi.

Luvglitz - beautiful Tahitians, they look great with the gold chains!

Battah WOW loooove your strand worn long but I also looooove how you had it twisted ;) Oh I guess I just really think you have one wonderful strand. Thank you for posting that picture. Your top or is it a dress is divine too ;)

Luvglitz great pearl styling. Chains and pearls so work for me :)

Luv glitz love the Tahitians they look huge! And what a great idea to mix chains in .

hi everyone! i'm new to this forum. i love seeing everyone's pearls and learning about them. allow me to share my small pearl collection...

mikimoto infinity heart strand necklace (i bought it second-hand from Japan without the original pendant - so i substituted it with a simple silver heart pendant)

and my next set of pearls are golden south sea pearls from the Philippines - ring and earring set for special occasions and single pearl necklace for casual wear.

thanks for letting me share!

mikimoto infinity heart strand necklace

golden south sea pearls from the Philippines for special occasions

Newberry, thanks! The dress is from Target - I do on my splurging on jewelry and accessories and simplify my clothing choices ;)

Luvglitz, I really love how you mixed the strand with chains! It really gives a cool, edgy look to the classic strand. Beautiful.

Back