Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

MSC, I always love seeing your pipi and gss necklace!

Today wearing metallic drops with chrome diopside studs. Was a curly hair day, tried to key it out of the pics!

metallic drops with chrome diopside studs
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

lmgarden those are spectacular! What a great stone/pearl pairing and they really suit you.

Thanks guys! We collared two wolves today, it was a pretty great day :)

The earring and "jacket" look great together. I find my drops are so versatile. I keep finding new ways to wear them.

Thanks, ladies! I love drops, they're so fun to mix and match with huggies, all kinds of studs and hoops!

Crickett, adorable Mr. Squidlet, and lovely sub tropical view!

Off to the movies

Off to the movies

We are off to the movies. Pearls are a little formally for such a casual endeavor, but a girl has got to do what girl does best - wear pearls. Silver baroque Tahitians 11-13mm. This strand just seems to go with everything especially since I am fond of wearing shades of blue in the summer.

Silver baroque Tahitians 11-13mm

I'm of the opinion that pearls are appropriate just about everywhere except the gym (and only then because of the sweat!). :) love your tahitians!

Hanadama
Yes I have! Took me a while to get down to stringing. Beaders secret is a dream to use and very forgiving for beginners. My problem is I keep forgetting to leave the last 3 pearls unknotted!!!!
Redid it and this time tried the Silicon beads with knotting on 3 pearls on each end. Somehow my gimp and clasp on slightly tangled so again not a good job. But it'll do for pics for now. I'll redo again

The colours on the strand is beautiful. There are some blemishes but the luster and colours make it almost unnoticeable.View attachment 42846

Beautiful pearls! I hope, I can knot once so nice as you did!

The Swan and Kojima blue grey drops. It's so hot here, but the Swan doesn't sit on my skin, so it's a good summer necklace.

Swan and Kojima blue grey drops

Kojima 32" Tahitian rope doubled up with a gold hoop pendant. A couple of these pearls remind me of metallic beetles.

Kojima 32 Tahitian rope doubled up with a gold hoop pendant
image.jpg
image.jpg

OOOO, that looks neat. I really want to get that enhancer at some point. It looks so versatile.

This enhancer is sooo versatile. I'm thinking of getting another to attach both ends of a pin to the ends of a couple pearl strands - the hinge on the enhancer is very secure.

Back