Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Mixed Tahitians out for lunch

Mixed Tahitians out for lunch

Today, I wore my mixed strand of Tahitians to a "ladies lunch". The pearls are 11-13mm off round and 19" long. They show shades of teal, aubergine and pistachio depending on the light.

11-13mm off round and 19 long mixed Tahitian strand

luvglitz, that's gorgeous!

Cathy, I should get working on that... I keep getting distracted by new projects!

Luvglitz, that's a gorgeous strand of Tahitians! I really love the different colors in it. Would you mind sharing where you bought it?

Luvglitz what a beautiful strand and really big too :) Bet you dazzled the lady's today.

Not sure how much longer these merbeasties are going to be living with me, so decided to wear them to the aquarium today! Ear-selfies are challenging...

20150731 144805 1

It's just been too darn hot in Florida. I hate getting sweat and sunscreen on my pearls. Here's some shots from a couple of days ago.

Kojima Tahitians.

IMG_1097.jpg

The Hamantaschen, with metallic drops worn as earring jackets on diamond cluster stud earrings.

IMG_1129.jpg

Really love both of those looks Bweaves! And I hear you about being hot in Florida, I had to put all my heavier full strands into my safe and probably won't wear them until septemeber because its way to hot down here

Bweaves, all of your pearls are indescribably beautiful, but I am drooling over the earrings in that second picture!

Oh my, BWeaves, those are all gorgeous but that necklace in the second pic! Oooh

That pipi and GSS pairing is so inspired I had to see it right side up :)

Natural pipi pearls with golden South Sea

Back