Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Wow, gorgeous pearl ropes everyone! The Tahitians are to die for, but I also love the big and small rope. Very Coco Channel.

Today it's Nana's pearl necklace and earrings.

Nana's pearl necklace and earrings

Last edited:
This thread is my nightly guilty pleasure. Checking in to see what beautiful pearls have been worn each day. Beautiful pearls lady's every single one ;)

This thread is my nightly guilty pleasure. Checking in to see what beautiful pearls have been worn each day. Beautiful pearls lady's every single one ;)

Me too. I love to check in and see all the beautiful pearls at the end of the day. I mostly have time to read at night, but can't post from the tablet I use at night for web surfing because the onscreen keyboard is incompatible with PG.

Pearl Dreams, what an amazing buy! And they are so pretty doubled, too!

BWeaves, I love that double strand with the clasp facing forward.

Beautiful shapes on your keshi bar necklace, ckrickett!

La Perlagrina from Kamoka, and my opal and Tahitian drop earrings from Kojima.

La Perlagrina from Kamoka, and my opal and Tahitian drop earrings from Kojima

I never thought I would like wearing a single pearl drop as a necklace, but I'm in love with this one.

I have had these Keshis forever (probably over a year) But I have a stack of invoices for my pearl purchases, let me look through them and when I find out I will happily share my source! I just want to make sure I tell you the right one

Ckrickett - those keshis are just gorgeous!

BWeaves - I always love seeing your La Perlagrina!

As expected my baby grabbed on to them but I enjoyed wearing my wssp after months of neglect.

Taken in the car
White South Sea pearl necklace

With metallic fwp studs
White South Sea pearls with metallic fwp studs

If I were your baby, I'd grab them, too. It just shows they have good taste, right?

I strung my coin pearls really tight, so I figured they needed to be worn to loosen them up. My Kojima teardrops came out to play with them.

IMG_1026.jpg

I think I may have been a bit over enthusiastic when pulling the knots TIGHT. I can't stand it when I feel a pearl slide on the thread.

Back