Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Such eye candy from all.

Kept it light with the heat we are experiencing.
Layered pendant look . Actually the top one is my earring drop that works as a pendant as well. Who knew :)

20160505_165822.jpg

love the layers kalmen22!
i wore some of my favorite pearls for the first time since we moved last night out, i really missed them!

thanks jerseypearl! it's all a random mix of old things found or gifted to me. the mirror is silver or silver plated and an antique from my husband a few years ago. it has someone else's initials engraved in a curly elaborate script i can't read. the vintage cut silver glass jar was used as a candy dish i think, lol. :) it holds perfume samples now.

Oh wow, layers on layers of pearls, and squares on point. I love them all.

Luscious layers everybody!

Was cool in L A today- got to wear a sweater! Wearing an old gss rope with my new Kojima Tahitian rope. Pearls look better IRL - didn't get the right lighting.

Wearing an old gss rope with my new Kojima Tahitian rope

love the layers, lmgarden, and that you're wearing the orbit clasp in front with a pearl attached. Bravo!

THank you Purranha,Sunseeker,Gemgeek,Newberry,Tucs,KaySD, and JP.

Dripping in glorious pearls...those are lovely...and no need for the gym today, as I am sure they gave you a workout.

JP, I agree. I think I should do yoga so I can stretch my arms further. It is HARD to do a selfie. :D

Such gorgeous, luxurious pearls ladies!

This is a freshwater strand I got from Catherine Cardellini.

The pearls and the sweater go so well together.
I love this shade of lavender BN. So pretty and calming just like the lavender plant.

Such eye candy from all.

Kept it light with the heat we are experiencing.
Layered pendant look . Actually the top one is my earring drop that works as a pendant as well. Who knew :)

I have to try this layering Kalmen22... chic and light.

Luscious layers everybody!

Was cool in L A today- got to wear a sweater! Wearing an old gss rope with my new Kojima Tahitian rope. Pearls look better IRL - didn't get the right lighting.

They look great together. The GSS is a pretty shade, looks like a light creamy gold.
I wish i have an orbit clasp it so versatile.

I love all the layers and mixing of different pearls at the same time. You all inspire me.

A couple of days ago it was really hot, so I went with a denim dress, my squiggle pearls, and moonstones everywhere else (which you can't see in the photo).

IMG_0947.jpg

Today it was actually chilly. I wore a wool sweater and my coin pearls, with my Kojima drops.

IMG_0952.jpg

In between I decided my non-pearl jewelry needed a little love.

Beautiful pearls BWeaves, I love how you wear moonstones with your pearls. I have a loose pair to set, I was thinking they could look amazing with metallic drops.

I'm a little late to the party, ok a lot late, b/c I'd rather be on the other side of the camera! But today I thought I should share more often so here goes. Today I wore white ripples with my white freshadama earrings from PP.

Today I wore white ripples with my white freshadama earrings from Pearl Paradise

Back