Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

I was in a South Sea mood today. I combined two of my favorite strands from Pearl Paradise to make a rope. Newberry kindly took me to a birthday lunch, so I had to look my best.

South Sea pearl rope

Oh, memories of the 2014 Ruckus with Baby Nurse and glorious Tahitians, :) ... and now KaySD and a birthday photo!!! Fingers crossed, let's see if we can get that one flipped right side up ...

White and gold South Sea pearl rope from Pearl Paradise ruckus

Yippee!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY KaySD :)

It was a very fun birthday lunch with Kay. Happy Birthday pearl girl and many, many more!!!!

OMG! Tahitians normally don't do anything for me, but that rope makes me want one. That is gorgeous. I've given up ordering Tahitians. I'm going to have to see them in person one day.

I love the two SS necklaces linked together, too.

Thank you, Katbran and newberry.

Thanks, BWeaves. Tahitians do have to be seen in person.

Gorgeous SS pearls, Kay.

Last edited:
Happy Birthday, though belated, Kay!

BabyN and Kay, they look amazing on you. Just amazing.

BabyNurse lovely rope I don't see many photos of you and Tahitian pearls, looks like they also look great on you!
Kay happy birthday and that's a spectacular rope!

Oh wow. oh wow oh wow. (It wouldn't let me post just one "oh wow" and it was right.)

JP, BWeaves and ckrickett thank you for your kind words. It's a wonderful momento especially as I still have very fond memories of the the people and place. Pattye just posted there's a big cyclone passing through Fiji, I hope they are able to minimise the damage and everyone stays safe.

Unfortunate that PG does not have an emoticon with eyes that bug out of its face. That ring is stunning!!

Back