Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

So...this is the Tahitian multicolor round strand (8.0-9.7mm, AA+) that I bought from PP for my daughter. She wants it for her 21st birthday (next December.)

We needed to take stuff to her at college today anyway, so I took it along and got a shot of it on her in light shade. She is so much more fair skinned than I am, and I just love how it looks on her. :)

Tahitian multicolor round strand (8.0-9.7mm, AA+) that I bought from Pearl Paradise

So...this is the Tahitian multicolor round strand (8.0-9.7mm, AA+) that I bought from PP for my daughter. She wants it for her 21st birthday (next December.)

We needed to take stuff to her at college today anyway, so I took it along and got a shot of it on her in light shade. She is so much more fair skinned than I am, and I just love how it looks on her. :)

Pearl Dreams, what a perfect choice for your daughter! Just lovely! I'll be surprised if she doesn't ask to wear them before her birthday.

Many Thanks, EVERYONE, for all the Creative Pearly Gorgeousness you show on this thread!

Thank you, everyone!

I told hubby last night that a few Tahitians were still available from the sale, but he said no, he wants to buy gold while the price is down, to make a ring for himself.

Wow, that looks gorgeous on her, exquisite Tahitians, beautiful young woman!

PDs, the strand looks perfect on her neck! Did they stay with her or did you bring them home? I can't imagine anyone not wanting a strand like that! Best of luck on her new chapter in life!

That's wonderful, PD. Of course you'll need to complete the matching mother-daughter set now. :)

Great look! Plus your photo really shows off the colors.

Those are beautiful Tucs! Dark and exotic with flashes of blue, purple, and pinks. Looks very nice on you.
Are they green or blue bodies?

Gorgeous, Tucs!

amti-- they came home and are tucked away in my drawer awaiting her 21st birthday (her preference!) Maybe dorms are not the best place for pricey jewelry.

Sea Urchin-- I already have a strand I love! :)

Those are beautiful Tucs! Dark and exotic with flashes of blue, purple, and pinks. Looks very nice on you.
Are they green or blue bodies?

Thank you Lisa, Bailey and PD!

Bailey, their body colour is green.

Back