Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

I?m a bit behind on this thread. I only have time to go back a few pages.

Ckrickett, your cat Jiji is gorgeous. She reminds me of my cat Pandora from many years ago. I really like your new little crab pendant with pearls. You are so creative.

Funky Pearl, your new earrings look great on you, and I really like your gold South Sea pendant too.

Marie_A, welcome! Those South Sea earrings are beautiful. Congratulations on your third anniversary.

Frost Me, that freshwater strand from Cees looks amazing on you! The size and the glow are quite something.

Cees, your freshwater strands are stunning!

This White South Sea freeform baroque strand came from the PP Connoisseur Sale last fall. I recently had it re-strung with the larger pearls near the clasp, since I like to wear the diamond clasp in front, and now I really love it. I just got the new metallic FW Edison drop enhancer pendant, and I love it combined with the WSS necklace.

White South Sea freeform baroque strand Pearl Paradise

KaySD, you look magnificent. Are you sure you aren't secret royalty? This is a look that I could see on the Duchess of Windsor. :)

Last edited:
Kay -- it is simply stunning on you! Wear in the best of health!!!

KaySD - That necklace looks really great now. Rearranging to have the larger pearls next to the diamond clasp has made all the difference. Such a beautiful pearl enhancer. You have made this all your own and it is stunning.

Kay wow very nice look! That enhancer really turned out well and looks great with that beautiful strand.

I found some pretty GSSP studs on Etsy (at least that us what the vendor says they are) but the price was pretty terrific so even if they are I am I am not very knowledgable to be able to tell the difference from GSSP and freshwater.

If they are dyed freshwaters they are still pretty.

they are 10mm

Judith Ripka baroque

kay, you have truly made that necklace into something magnificent! i am in awe.

ckrickett, those are really pretty! are they round? they suit your skin tone (and your chair/sofa!) quite well. :)

Kay, you turned it into a Significant piece! Beautiful vision.

CK, you're lookin' good!

Kay,

That looks great! I'm so glad it worked out....it looks magnificent this way!

Is PP offering that style of enhancer now?

Back