Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Thanks Pearl Dreams!

today is my golden snitch necklace!

I am so happy I finally finished it. you wouldn't BELIEVE the trouble finding the right wings was!

anyways I ended up going with sterling and not gold, because sourcing the wings in silver was near impossible, and gold would have been far worse!

golden snitch necklace

OMG ckrickett i love your snitch necklace, it's so cute! :)
so here's what i got from the most recent pp sale, metallic freshwaters with tiny diamonds and the smallest baby akoyas for my second piercing! the other picture is a photo of them with two cheapie ss pendants from an etsy vendor.

ckrickett,, the silver wings make the GSSP snitch stand out more. I think it looks really nice!

I've been lurking for a few weeks and finally decided to join in :) So much fun admiring all the pearls here.

These earrings are a "project" my husband and I did for our third anniversary last month; 12.5mm South Seas that we had set in yellow gold. I'll wear them this week and try to capture them in action.

12.5mm South Seas that we had set in yellow gold

Welcome! Those are some big beautiful earrings! Can't wait for the "ear shot"! :)

I finished stringing my strand to hold Big Papa. I wanted something slightly contrasting to the pearl. I did really love the bronze chain but those links were to big and they would constantly get snagged on his arm. I was worried I would damage him. So I got some inexpensive metallic oval/rice pearls and made a 30" strand to hook him on. I saw a pretty ming pearl and bronze chain so I may or may not get that in the future, but for now he looks happy on his new home.

IMG_1383.jpg

Haha, ckrickett, my sister would be SO JEALOUS of this gorgeous snitch necklace! I mean really very seriously jealous.

I don't think I ever posted on this forum my non graduated 12 mm + Freshwaters from Cees @ Amsterdam PearlsI Love them so much I feel like a queen!

12 mm + Freshwaters from Cees
IMG_7597.jpg
IMG_7596.jpg
IMG_7598.jpg

Thank you Pattye, and your beautiful stringing skills on my pearls! Dazzling is correct I am so tempted on his Golden South Seas!

Wow! Covet.

Frost Me your gorgeous necklace looks to be 16" -- is that correct?

(Hello everyone. I'm a long-time reader. First post since last year's query.)

Well, Frost Me those dazzing pearls woke me up ... beautiful!!!

Oh Them Gems, hello and welcome back :)

Back