Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Bailey, I've been looking forward to the arrival of your (first?) CC purchase! I had admired that strand many times while looking through Catherine's site and wondered what the piece would be like irl. Luster and colors are great and the pearl shapes are very interesting! It's fantastic on you!

Thank you baby nurse! It is my first CC purchase and i really like Catherine, she so nice.

BWeaves, those are fantastic party pearls.

BAS, well hello, Big Guns! The luster is so amazing on your WSS strand. That must have been quite the lunch. Look forward to seeing you and your amazing collection IRL soon.

Bailey, your new CC pears have such lovely luster. It's a great summer strand.

Tucs, love the soft, dreamy colors of your multicolor FWP rope.

wow, everyone’s been busy posting the most lovely things lately! i love going through this thread :)

I found 2 leftover little BBA pearls so I made little earrings, with sterling silver findings and black spinel beads. Poor quality pic, but I made them to match my necklace I made.

2 leftover little BBA pearls so I made little earrings, with sterling silver findings and black spinel beads

i love you people. everyone's pearls are so fabulous - those Big Guns, man, those are so amazing! new CC pearls are always good!

Bweaves - what you did there with your grandmother's set? so lovely and wonderful!

Kay! the dream T set, i love those.

ckrickett - love seeing what you make, you're a great designer!

i will miss y'all at the ruckus, you'd BETTER take lots of photos!!

My freshwater keshi necklace, from PatriciaSaabDesigns, and my 8mm metallic freshwater earrings from Pearlescence with an old-fashioned cotton sweater - hurray for cool summer mornings!

freshwater keshi necklace, from PatriciaSaabDesigns

It's fun to catch up on all of your beautiful creations and collections, ladies - except for the serious pearl envy.

New lavenders from Bangkok Pearls 16 inch 9-10 mm. Earrings 10-11 mm:
Bangkok Pearls 16 inch 9-10 mm

Peach necklace 18 inch 9-10 mm (bought a while back from a jewelry TV show, then re-strung by PP). Earrings 10.5-11.0 Exotics (I think) from eBay, from PP originally. Then sent to PP to be drilled and set in their threader settings:
18 inch 9-10 mm (bought a while back from a jewelry TV show, then re-strung by PP). Earrings 10.5-11.0 Exotics (I think) from eBay, from PP originally

Kojima 9-10 mm oval pearls, stubbornly refusing to show the lovely mauvey pink metallic they really are. Set in PP's new Petal setting:
Kojima 9-10 mm oval pearls, show the lovely mauvey pink metallic set in PP's new Petal setting

Another shot of Kojima/PP earrings, showcased in my manhand:
Another shot of Kojima/PP earrings

Sea Urchin, your pearls are really lovely ... I especially like those Kojima pearls set in the new PP setting! I've been enchanted with that setting, and have some pearls in mind; thanks for showing us a closeup :)

Thanks Sea Urchin, now lets have a look at your goodies...ooooooooo, lovely! These deserve some lengthy contemplation.

Wow, those 'orange' pearls fulfilled their promise, didn't they? They look fabulous.

Very nice everything, those mauvey drops look beautiful! Pastels look so good on you.

Ckrickett great earrings, you are so creative.
LisaC love the simple elegance of your necklace, looking fresh and pretty in your pink top.
SeaUrchin you look gorgeous in any pearl colour, so lucky!

Back