Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Those were my first ripples from CC. I love the set. And the way she strings them, they are washable!

The clasp is my grandmother's, and PP replaced the original, worn out akoyas with 8mm Freshadamas

I just got this necklace in the mail a few minutes ago.
The clasp is my grandmother's, and PP replaced the original, worn out akoyas with 8mm Freshadamas.
The earrings are my grandmother's matching pearl drops.

You look great! and the pearls are classically beautiful and wearable. Exquisite!

Last edited:
Fantastic! Wear your beautiful necklace in health!!!

BAS, those glowing golden figs are scrumptious!

BWeaves, great re-do! The double strand with the special clasp looks very elegant on you.

KaySD- Wow, those are celebrity pearls!

BAS- Lovely to see the golden figs again. :)

BWeaves- Classic and wonderful.

Today it's my jeans pearls. They are side drilled drops, and I just love how they squiggle all over the place. I know pearls are supposed to have a nice make, where they are perfectly drilled through the middle, but I was drawn to how these purposely were not drilled down the middle. I think it makes them look like a doubled strands, when they're actually singles.

IMG_2120.jpg
IMG_2121.jpg

Today I brought out the big guns for lunch with a friend:

7-9-15 (1).jpg
Large, white South Sea strand from Pearl Paradise
7-9-15 (3).jpg

Bweaves, I like those. They do look really good with your jean top.
Bas, so big and lustrous! Are they white SSps?
I'm wearing my new CC pearls today.
new CC pearls

Bailey1856, yes, it is a WSS strand from PP that I bought at last year's Ruckus.

My friend happened to be wearing magnificent pearls, herself! It was a pearlie lunch date.

Wow BAS, that must have been quite a lunch! Amazing strand, sigh.

Wonderful pearls today!

BWeaves, you have a lovely pearl collection! The strand you're wearing with the jeans dress is so cool. If I saw one like it I'd buy it!

BAS, the big guns are perfection on you! And especially with that dress : ) I can hardly wait to see YOU at the Ruckus but I'm also looking forward to getting a better look at those WSS!

Bailey, I've been looking forward to the arrival of your (first?) CC purchase! I had admired that strand many times while looking through Catherine's site and wondered what the piece would be like irl. Luster and colors are great and the pearl shapes are very interesting! It's fantastic on you!

Tucs, you couldn't have chosen better. That rope has such a soft, romantic vibe. But knotted with that simple v neck blouse, it's so sophisticated :)

Back