Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Wow~!!! Those SOC pearls are beautiful!!! I'm in awe of everyone's beauties!

Ladies, everything from today is wonderful. It always puts a smile on my face to see people wearing their pretty pearls. :)

That Ruckus story of selling pearls from the hood of the Tesla is priceless...what a wonderful memory.
and - What a sweet bunch of friendships and experiences this website has spawned!
thank you Kay, you know I ogle your pearls...

Last edited:
BWeaves -- fun earrings. I like them both ways!

Lisa -- so pretty!

Kay -- that turned out so gorgeously and how apropos of our upcoming Ruckus!!! I just love the colors on your top photo.

OMG, I'm normally not a pendant pearl person, but I'm lusting after that SOC pendant. That is gorgeous!

Thank you all. Planning for the upcoming Ruckus made me really want to wear my SOC pendant.

Today, I am wearing one of my favorites -- my white South Sea and Tahitian strand and WSS drop earrings with Blossom setting -- all purchased on my first visit to Pearl Paradise.

South Sea and Tahitian strand from Pearl Paradise
White South Sea drop pearl earrings with Blossom setting

Gorgeous earrings. The necklace is pretty, too, but I love those earrings. I would really love some large pearl drops and I just don't know how to go about finding some with a pretty setting.

Gorgeous earrings. The necklace is pretty, too, but I love those earrings. I would really love some large pearl drops and I just don't know how to go about finding some with a pretty setting.

I selected the matched pearls from Pearl Paradise's stock of loose pearls and then chose their Blossom setting, and they put it all together for me. They have lots of earring settings to choose from -- the Blossom is one of my favorites, and only $100 for the settings. You should call and see what they have available in the size and color pearls you want.

Great to see that strand again KaySD :)
BAS, I don't think I remember those "golden figs" ... luscious and lovely !

Kay that is such a beautiful B&W strand, i think it goes very well with the earrings
Bas, lovely "golden" figs. I've never seen them too.

Back