Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Hi! Normally, I find my classic akoyas too formal for our office's business casual dress code, but when twisted with my Japanese blue akoyas, they're too pretty not to wear.

Akoya pearls twisted with my Japanese blue akoyas
White akoya twisted with my Japanese blue akoyas

Hanadama, your metallic pearls look lovely on you, and work well with the bright blue sapphires.

Ckrickett, it?s always wonderful to see your scattered tin cup, and what?s not to love about a neck draped with 100? of pearls.

Madsciencechik, I love the pipi earring you created!

Cyndayco, your blue and white akoyas look divine twisted together like that.

Ulysses took his first trip to my office today. My Loot 2 rope came along to keep him company.

Ulysses with Pearl Paradise Loot Tahitian strands
Pearl Paradise Loot Tahitian strands with Ulysses

That's just a terrific combo!!! I would so enjoy seeing that at my workplace all day!

Really beautiful, KaySD ... and I second JerseyPearl's FABULOUS idea to hang Ulysses from the orbit clasp! That delightful idea might just push me over the edge and into "octopus" world LOL!

Thank you! I'll have to try putting Ulysses on the clasp. What I really wanted to do was wear the strand as a lariat, with Uly hanging from the end, but when I use the spring side of the clasp to create a lariat, the gold link hanging down does not open. The next time I buy a strand with Orbit clasps, I am going to ask Chenai if they can special order a clasp where both sides have spring openings, so I can use one half of the clasp to latch onto the strand to form the lariat, and the other half of the clasp to latch onto a pendant.

Lariat with non-operable loop at bottom:

Lariat Double without shortener.jpg
Pearl Paradise Lariat with non-operable loop at bottom

I want to be able to achieve this look with a dangling pendant without using a shortener:

Pearl Paradise Tahitian pearl lariat

I've wished for the same on my orbit clasps, KaySD. Rio Grande sells the hook section separately in 18K yellow gold, but not 14K. Let us know what Chenai says :)

Wonderful pearls, all!!! Kay, your dangle is so alluring on you! Bailey -- great "Keira" effect!

Today, triple graduated metallic (thank you, Jeremy and Hisano!!!) with PP Bauhaus earrings:

triple graduated metallic freshwater strands from Pearl Paradise

triple graduated metallic freshwater strands from Pearl Paradise paired with Bauhaus earrings

Bailey1856 ... That's the LEFTOVERS necklace LOL ?!?!? Beautiful :)

BAS I love those earrings with that triple strand!

ckrickett - Great look with the rope!

cyndaco - Your twisted Akoyas look beautiful together!

KaySD - How did Ulysses do his first day at work? I'm sure he was the center of attention!

Baily1856 - You know I just love that b & w look - fantastic job!

BAS - Still tempting me with those triples, are you???

I wore my silver pistachio drop Tahitians from PP today. I picked these up around Mother's Day.

pistachio drop Tahitians from Pearl Paradise today

Back