Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

BabyNurse, the dress is fantastic, the pearls gorgeous ... and you look terrific! Will we see you in July ... hope so?

Baby nurse - those pearls are gorgeous and look amazing on you. I love your dress, you look beautiful!

Baby Nurse, you look so elegant in your lovely dress and glowing double strand of Akoyas.

Elegantly beautiful - beautifully elegant...
Just love it!

Went out to celebrate father's day with my wonderful father and rest of the family. I wore my Baroque Tahitians from PPs sale last year. Not sure if they go well with the top, but I don't mind. I really wanted to wear them.

Drop baroque Pearl Paradise Tahitian pearl strand

Tee hee! I've already chosen my solid colored dress for today -- but I'll be sure to wear pearls and prints soon!

Mikimoto earrings, three strand wedding choker, natural white hanadama akoya rope pearl paradise

Mikimoto earrings, three strand wedding choker, natural white 8 mm Pearl Paradise hanadama akoya rope

My first time posting my pearls here.

My Mikimoto earrings. These are the yellow gold version. I liked them so much I got them in the white gold version, too.

My 36 inch long, 8 mm natural white Hanadama strand from PP.

My 3 strand wedding choker which I designed myself and had a jeweler make for me. I found the cameo and he made a yellow gold frame for it with loops to attach to the pearls. He also made the clasp with larger pearls and diamonds in white gold. I also wear it backwards with the clasp in front for a different look. I was a total Princess Diana fan back in 1980, which is around when I had this choker made.

I wish my neck looked younger. It was a bit disconcerting when I downloaded the photos and saw my neck.

Back