Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Tucs, those shimmering, emerald green pearls look fantastic on you! Your new blue baroque Akoyas are also lovely.

BAS, your ?new? purple FW lariat looks fabulous on you. It?s such a great design, and works well with your skin tone.

Ckrickett, well hello, Big Papa! He is just awesome. Is he heavy to wear?

Tucs -- the blue baroques are heavenly. Like moons glowing around your neck!

Hello Big Papa! Wear in health and enjoyment!

Thank you ckrickett, Pattye, Kay and BAS for the kind words.

Tucs - your silver blue akoyas are to die for and they look so lovely on you!

Ckrickett - Wow! He is huge! Is he a blue SS pearl?

Tucs - WOW! Those silver baroques look amazing on you. Love the luster and color!

crickett - Big Papa is awesome! He found any excellent mama!

Ok I have been wearing pearls but haven't had time to post so here's what's been going on lately. It'll probably take a few posts.

First, pistachio Akoyas and SoC mabe earrings.

Pistachio akoya strand
SoC mabe earrings

And finally, what I seem to gravitate towards on casual Friday, the big pistachio T on a cord.
big pistachio Tahitian on a cord
big pistachio T on a cord
big pistachio Tahitian pendant on a cord

Wholly smokes Pkin your weeks worth of pearls happen to be some of my all time favorties in your collection. It was a treat seeing them all in a row :) Thank you!!!!

Pkinnew, all beautiful, but that pistachio Tahitian is stunning! Love the setting, can you tell us more about it? No photos here, but I spent a camping/amusement park/chocolate fudge train cake weekend with my little (at 8 suddenly not so little!) grandson ... my Penguin pearls had a great outing, and kept company with new silvery white SS/Akoya rope ... good time was had by all LOL.

Gorgeous Pkinnew! I especially love the white and golden SS necklace! Divine!

Thanks pkinnew! And what a gorgeous series of weekly pearls! I love them all but I also love love love the white and yellow SSs; so pretty!

Thanks everyone! Next time I'll try to space them out more during the week lol!

CathyKeshi - Sounds like you had a great time with your grandson and pearls! The enhancer and pearl are from Kojima. Sarah was wonderful to work with on this project. Once I purchased the pearl (15.9 mm) she met with a friend who has 18k gold findings and we selected this enhancer. It has a small champagne diamond and it looks good on gold chains, pearls and of course the cord. It's a real treasure - thanks Sarah!

Back