Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

BAS - Your blues look gorgeous on both you and your daughter - I'm amazed you got them back! And diamonds always go with pearls!!

funky_pearl - The pearl and cameo combination is so refined and elegant!

Today I'me wearing my Kojima Akoya and white SS strand. I doubled it and then realized it looks so much better twisted!

Kojima Akoya and white SS strand
014.jpg

funky -- nice rope! pkinnew -- I actually like it both ways!

I like it both ways, too. I couldn't pick one over the other, truly great for both looks!

Thank you, ladies. I only wear her in warm weather. It's one of the most beautiful pearls I've laid eyes on. I just love it!

Pkinnew, that cream akoya/white SS necklace from Sarah is one of my very favorite pieces ever ... I like it both ways ... thanks for letting it out to play!!!

BAS, so lovely to see you in Fire Goddess again :)

TGIW.

I love my golden klonks, and I'm constantly trying to find ways to wear them with casual and business casual clothing. Here they are with a cotton tee in a painterly print. (Pardon the grainy photo.)

IMG_0090.jpg

cyndayco -- WOW!!! They're amazing! How fun to wear this strand with a t-shirt! Good for you!

Cyndayco, your golden South Seas are breathtaking! Good for you for wearing them as often as you can.

BAS, it's so nice to see Fire Goddess! Somehow I'd forgotten just how beautiful she is!

Thanks, ladies. The last two years maxed out my pearl money, so I'm just focused on how to style for pearls. That, and de-stashing.

Pkinnew - I love your hanadamas, the luster is amazing!

BAS - I don't know what I love more - your blue akoyas or fire goddess necklace!

Funky pearl - beautiful rope, it looks lovely knotted. I'm dying to get a rope! What length is yours?

Cyndayco - your Holden SS are HUGE! They look beautiful with that print - so happy!

Why hello, Fire Goddess!

Hello, Gorgeous. Fire Goddess is why I really want a fireball pendant, but haven't been able to buy one, because the others all pale in comparison.

Pkinnew, I really like your Kojima Akoya and white SS strand both ways. Your Hanadama strand just glows -- makes me wish I had not wasted so much money on lesser akoyas when I was younger.

Funky Pearl, the long metallic rope looks great combined with your cameo.

Cyndayco, your golden SS pearls are huge -- and they look great on you.

Back