Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

BAS that strand has to be the most gorgeous Madama strand I have ever seen! Its exquisite!

which makes posting my daily necklace seem silly, my tiny BBA and silver bar necklace. I do love it though! :)

tiny BBA and silver bar necklace

You silly goose -- that's such a lovely, light, summery necklace. Very pretty.

That's right! The thread isn't 'post what expensive, exotic or rare pearl you're wearing', but 'post what you're wearing'. We want to see:D

I admit to self-consciousness because I don't have many expensive pearls or a youthful jawline, but we're here to have fun! I love your creations, everybody's are interesting to see, I love to see outfits, etc...

Last edited:
I LOVE your necklace ckrickett; as BAS said so well ... light, summery, breezy, fresh and delightful!

I love your necklace ckrickett! I really like that bar/floating/slider style.

I love seeing peoples exquisite necklaces. Even if I will never be able to find or afford them I LOVE just seeing such beauties being worn and loved!!! I hate it when jewelry never gets worn , so when I see phenomenal pieces worn I get happy! Makes the world a prettier place! ;)

Thanks for the kind words, it is a nice breezy little thing. Its about to get STUPID hot down here so something light is always welcome!

today i wore my pp charm bracelet. i couldn?t get a good picture of it on my wrist so i took it off for photos :)
and here's my favorite cherry Tahitian pearl on my quartz skull...

Everyone should have a quartz skull! ;) Beautiful, and I see you can add more pearls as the mood strikes.

lol, i collect stones and liked the way it looked like a crown on it's head :D i plan to continue adding to the bracelet, it's really a fun piece to wear!

I especially like the blue and golden pearl on your bracelet.

thanks tucs and bas! the blue and gold ones are akoyas i had fun choosing from the pictures pp sent me. i love how pearls change depending on what colors you wear them with and the light. some times those two are little chameleons :)

Back