Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Ckrickett, the tin cup turned out beautifully! I wish I lived near you so you could teach me how to make something like this.

BAS, I recognize that tin cup (hello jaunty hat)! I was wearing mine just the other day and will post it shortly. Great to see it's finally the season of pearls and dresses : )

Pkinnew, I love the look of the Tahitians with the white shirt! Very chic. What body color are they? I'm pretty sure I see cherry overtones.

Ckrickett, your new tin cup is so cute, and I'm so envious of your workshop "toys" !

BAS, love your necklace :)

Pkinnew, those 2 ombre necklaces are beautiful !!!

Thanks for the additional pictures of the Y necklaces, Pkinnew. I like them both but especially the peach colored one!

Today (and Red, I always think of you when I wear this set because it's what I wore the day we met) madama set:
neck shot 5-13-15.jpg
ear shot 2 5-13-15.jpg

BAS, I'll never forget that meeting either. I spent that entire lunch staring at your pearls. There are pearls, and then there are PEARLS. Your strand is quite exceptional.

I wore two strands of my 9.5 mm silver blue baroque akoyas as a rope yesterday. No photos, because they do not photograph well against my black top. But, in real life, the luster and pink and blue flashes of color enchant me. Great pearls do that.

Red - I agree! Those madamas are exceptional and BAS they look so wonderful on you!

Today, PP silver Tahitians for me.

Pearl Paradise silver Tahitian strand

Your madamas are fantastic with that neckline and shade of blue, BAS! Great view of the earrings, sigh : )

Pkinnew, silver Tahitians are on my short list!

Ckrickett, I love how your new ripple tin cup with oxidized silver and black spinel turned out! You are so creative. I wish I could make my own jewelry.

BAS, that madama set is so stunning on you – I never tire of seeing it.

Pkinnew, I love the style and colors of those 2 Y necklaces from PP. Your silver Tahitians are gorgeous – what size are they?

Pkinnew - your silver Tahitians are gorgeous!

Wearing my PP metallic drops today. I wasn't used to wearing drops at first but they are super comfortable now and barely noticeable on. I love the green and pink soap bubble effect on these pearls!

image.jpg
Metallic pearl drops from Pearl Paradise

They're lovely on you!

I see a scarf on you - is it starting to get cold down there?

Thanks Lisa c and kelluvpearls! It's autumn here but it feels more like winter in Melbourne, definitely frosty!

Back