Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

I Love that look BAS, those earring are so pretty, and I love that the small part of the drop is pointing down, it really gives it a nice look! and that seed necklace is so dainty and feminine! so pretty!

Having so much fun catching up on photos ... Thanks everyone!

BAS, do you by chance remember what mm size the little H pearls are? You look wonderful in them :)

Ooh, what a treat to log in and find all this!

Hanadama, you look gorgeous in your white metallic earrings!

Pkinnew, thanks for sharing. I especially love that tin cup. Baby blue pearls, wow!

BAS- Well you just took all hint of "matronly" out of pearls for good, lol. The drops are so unique and flirty and so is the teeny strand. Adorable!

Thanks, everyone! pkinnew -- I told my daughter she should really wear this strand, but until she takes it over, I will wear it. I just love it! Though it's tiny and dainty -- it completely changes the neckline and the look of the dress I wear it with. CathyKeshi -- they're maybe 2mm? Hisano can let you know for sure.

Pkinnew and BAS, thank you for the photos! It's great seeing all these gorgeous pearls mid Friday afternoon!

Today, double strand multi-metallics with lavender and peach metallic dangles:

neck shot 5-8-15.jpg
peach earring 5-8-15.jpg
lavender earring 5-8-15.jpg

Ooh, those colors are glorious! And I agree with GemGeek- you have the perfect skin tone to show them to advantage.

I meant to add, BAS, today's multis are wonderfully metallic. So pretty on you!

I was inspired by BAS dainty pearls to wear this necklace on it's own today. I usually layer it with 1 or 2 other pieces.

my teeny lavender ovals and amethysts

Ckrickett, that looks amazing on its own! The delicate necklace with a simple neckline is so pleasing imo and very different from what we usually try to achieve. I have something similar and will get it out for pictures.

In the meantime, this is what I wore yesterday. PP Edison pearl bought during a Black Friday sale a few years back.

Edisonpearl1.jpg
Edisonpearl.jpg

Back