Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

My metallic drops from the PP Mother's Day sale arrived today! I requested chubby/rounder drops and the thicker shepherds hooks and I'm
very pleased with the outcome! Also wearing my metallic fireball pendant and a cheapie freshwater ring.

image.jpg
Pearl Paradise metallics on French Wire
image.jpg
image.jpg

Hanadama, lovely metallic drops! They look beautiful on you! Wear you new drops in health!

Sea Urchin & hanadama - Your new metallic drops look amazing on you! Just the perfect size and shape!

ckrickett - Congratulations on your new ripples - the colors are tdf! Ad your little dude looks so comfortable and at home on you!

BAS - I'm so glad you're wearing you ombres again - they are so unique and beautiful!

ETA - hanadama - I think your ring is very nice, not cheap at all!

Last edited:
All wonderful looking!

I love the ring design, very classy... I can't remember why you call it a cheapie - was it because the pearl wasn't as good as the metallic pearls you've since bought? It's very attractive!

Thanks crickett, kelluvpearls, BAS, pkinnew and Lisa c! I love my little collection of metallic pearls. Lisa - yes I call it a cheapie because it was inexpensive and the freshwater pearl isn't amazing quality. But it's a nice ring and I enjoy wearing it!

Finally have time to post pictures of pearls I've worn recently.

First, large fwp from PP.
010.jpg

IMG 1035

Next my blue Akoya tin cup and SoC earrings. I was mixing and matching blues, greens and metal colors that day (call me crazy!).

IMG 1040
IMG 1041
032.jpg
IMG 1130

I saw the other blue Akoya tin cup sold out - anyone here get it? I hope so - you'll love it!

Last but definitely not least my Kamoka strand (without the bracelet so it's short). It's much more colorful in real life and I love wearing it!

IMG 1136
IMG 1144
IMG 1184

Pkinnew, I love your gorgeous pearls and i think mixing and matching totally worked.

Last edited:
I agree, absolutely that the mix and match is very attractive.

you have a collection that really works!

pkinnew -- I adore each and every one of your pieces!!!

Today, little h freshwater geodes with little h seed pearl necklace (bought for my daughter, worn by me -- smile):

ear shot 2 5-7-15.jpg
seed pearl necklace close-up.jpg

Pkinnew - I really love your blue tin cup! It looks amazing on you.

BAS - lovely collection of little h pieces. They suit you so well!

These are really wonderful collecttions, and did you guys know how well you're doing with the photographs? The more I enlarge the photos the better the pearls look, and that's an accomplishment!

Back