Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

I can officially wear my anniversary pearls today! 9-10mm metallic freshwater pearls! Paired with my metallic fireball pendant. Applogies for the blurry pics. I'm looking forward to many more anniversaries (and pearl gifts) to come!

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

As for me, I've finally gone off the deep end. I'm wearing my new golden klonks, 12.9-15mm golden south sea pearls. Surface is AA, nacre is AA+, and the shape is wonderfully round.

It came with a 14k gold clasp that's a little flimsy for the weight of the strand, so I'm on the hunt for a sturdy ball clasp.

IMG_3339.jpg
IMG_3342.jpg

@hanadama- Gorgeous earrings and pendant. Happy Anniversary!

@Cyndayco- Va-va-vooooom!!! I think you just won the thread!

Thanks, Sea Urchin, but I'm sure BAS is loading her big guns as I type. My collection has nothing on hers. ;)

Thank you all!
hanadama lovely pearls and congratulations on your anniversary!
cyndayco wow those pearls are wonderful! Wear them in good health!
I think I am getting confused with people's handle browsing pearls across 2 forums...

Thanks Sea Urchin & Kelluvpearls! I know, I really don't like my PS username so I changed it to something more pearly for this, confusing!

Cyndaco - the golden SSs look amazing on you!

cyndayco -- absolutely fabulous!!! I'm dumbfounded! Wear your magnificent GSS strand in health and happiness! Boy, I wish I came across you in real life so I could enjoy seeing those pearls. My eyes would be rudely around you neck admiring your stunning strand!

kelluvpearls - Your anniversary pearls look so beautiful on you! I'm sure there are more in the future!

cyndaco - Wow! Your gold SS's are outstanding! The color looks perfect on you and the size - incredible! Wear them often!!!

Thanks, everyone, for the kind words. I will wear them as often as I can, but how to find enough occasions to wear pearls of that size?

Cyndayco LOVE the klonks! Congratulations and wear them every day because they are wonderful :)

cyndaco - I know how you feel! I don't wear my white & gold SS strand enough because to me it's pretty dressy but I'll do it if you do!

I'm wearing my large pistachio Tahitian from Kojima today - it's so amazing!

001.jpg
003.jpg
009.jpg

These are my new Pearl Paradise freshwater keshis, 7-9mm, multicolor metallic, 36 inch. I missed out on these last time so I was glad to find them offered again! I just love these with casual summer clothes. They are extremely shiny. :)

Oh, if anyone wants them I think they're ironing out bugs in the new system, so they might not come up under "metallic," "multicolor," etc. But they do come up under "view all pearl necklaces."

Also, 36 inch doesn't fit over my head for doubling, so if you want to wear them that way you might want to special order them with a clasp.

1.jpg
keshi1.jpg
Pearl Paradise freshwater keshi strand

Last edited by a moderator:
cyndaco - No it wasn't part of Mother's Day, it was a pearl Sarah had on her website maybe last month that she added an enhnacer bale to for flexibility.

Sea Urchin - I really like your rope - it does look really shiny and metallic! You can always get a separate pearl "clasp/circle" to double it!

Back