Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Funky Pearl, those two strands go great together and with that jacket! Very Jackie O.

BAS, your ombre set is so beautiful.

BAS - I love your ombres! Aren't they fun to wear? And the rest of your pieces suit you soooo well!

funky_pearl - Your pearl combo looks great on you, fun yet classy!

Thanks to everyone for sharing their pearl pix and stories. It's a great way to start off the week!

thanks everyone for the kind words, i really love my new ripples. :) today I'm not feeling well and laying around in sweats but putting my pearls on even though I'm stuck in the house makes me happy!

Aaaw, I love that souffle/blue akoya tin cup. I'm going to dig mine up and wear it soon, too! I hope you feel better very soon.

thanks bas! i love my tin cup too. i feel like it's easily dressed up or down into sweats, lol!

Beautiful funky pearl! Are your earrings metallic drops?

Feel better soon!

Today's pearls...

Today's pearls...

Pondslime freshwater pearls

Mmm. Pondslime. These are so darn hard to photograph...they change color depending on the light.

Metallic pearl studs

And my new metallic studs!

Enkeli, you really captured the colors beautifully! Lovely:D. Do you remember your source?

Some bright colors and my Surprise Pearls ~ Keishi pendant, source PatriciaSaabDesigns.etsy.com, 13mm; plus my metallic FW earrings. Supportive Pearl pleasures on gloomy days, or for facing tough stuff, or celebrations -

Keishi pendant, source PatriciaSaabDesigns.etsy.com

Last edited:
You might be thinking, is she color-blind? but the turtleneck red actually does show up elsewhere in the overshirt ;)

I am a big fan of red, lisa c (and turtlenecks). Well done!

Today, little h geodes with metallic peach drop strand:

Drop shape metallic freshwater strand

little h Pearl Geode earrings by Hisano Shepherd

BAS - always love seeing those earrings ! And that reminds me .. have you posted the photos of the ruby lined ones? I think I've missed them if you did !

Katbran, they're in this thread!

Back