Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

My goodness.

Kelluv, those Tahitians look amazing with your hair.

Ckricket, love your little octopus friend. :)

Tucs, the tin cup and the multis are both lovely.

And then we have Baby Nurses TDF ripples.

And Cyndayco's wonderful GSSPs. What size are they?

Such a gorgeous display lately, it could be a coffee table book! Thank you for sharing, ladies.

Also, does anyone else here get accused of looking at "pearl p*rn," or does my DH deserve a smack (or both)?

I'm loving the new additions! Beautiful pearls baby nurse, Tucs and cyndayco! I'm loving the multicolour strands and cyndayco your golden SS pearls are stunning!

SeaUrchin, Both! Some of us call it Art (nose up, pinkies delicately elevated).

oh, yeah - and we recognize it when we see it!

Last edited:
Everyone looks wonderful in their pearls! Thanks for sharing!

baby nurse -- those ripples are like metallic Easter eggs. Absolutely lovely!

This is so much fun! I'm loving everyone's pearls and outfits!!

ckrickett - Love your new buddy and he looks so nice with the T strand!
Tucs - I remember that tin cup and it's a beauty! Your multi's look great on you too!
baby nurse - What an outstanding combo - mohair and ripples! It's ... I'm speechless!
cyndaco - Your lariat is a great way to highlight two amazing pearls. My eyes just follow the flow of the necklace and then wow - gold SS!
Sea Urchin - Pearl P*rn!!! I am grinning just saying the phrase to myself! Whenever I need a smile today I'm going to repeat that (not outloud, of course)!

Keep the gorgeous pearl pix coming!

Wow it's great to see all these beautiful pearls and their lovely wearers after a busy day at work!
I really love the octopus! I would like to have one as well!
Thank you pkinnew, Lisa C, katbran,Tucs, ckrickett and Sea urchin for your lovely comments.

My new Tahitian tin cup and Tahitian studs!

Tahitian pearl tin cup
Tahitian studs with matching tin cup necklace
Tahitian studs paired with Tahitian pearl tin cup

Thanks, everyone! Today, my ombre akoya/Tahitian set. So whimsical, I love them!

neck shot.jpg
ear shot 1.jpg
ear shot 2.jpg

I agree with ckrickett! You look stunning in Tahititan as well as the lighter colored pearls, looking forward to seeing more beautiful pieces from your extensive collection. :D

Last edited:
Wow! ...Kelluvpearls, baby nurse, Tucs, BAS, cyndayco--there have been some awesome displays in the last few days! Thanks for sharing

One year my son gave my daughter gift wrap as a gift ("so that she'd never know when to stop opening her gift"). Boys.

Sunseeker, that's hilarious re the gift wrap as a gift! I have kids that age and so see one doing that for the other.

BAS, those pearls are bewitching! The color gradation from dark to silvery light is amazing and they're so pretty with your skin! I agree, you wear Tahitians and freshwater pearls so well.

Back