Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Wonderful Tahitians and white metallics, Pkinnew!

Happy Huku, those akoya look so pretty with your top.

These are my Catherine Cardellini golden pondslime off rounds with metallic squares.

Catherine Cardellini golden pondslime off rounds with metallic squares
Close up Catherine Cardellini golden pondslime off rounds with metallic squares

Very beautiful, love how the pondslimes go so well with your top and the squares add pizzazz!

You are the best at pairing tops with your pearls! Nice to see that strand again!

Baby Nurse, that's a very pretty strand of unusual pearls ... but it's your little birdies that have me enchanted :)

baby nurse, your triple metallics are very pretty and Lavendarjade love the mix of tones in your tin-cup with gss

Thank you, Happy Huku, I really like this strand. It is very interesting to look at with the different shapes and lots of colorful overtones.

Aww, thanks BAS! When I wear this color no other strand will do.

I was inspired by the little birdies too, Cathy! Spring is around the corner, right?

Thank you, SunSeeker! The triple metallics is a special piece.

baby nurse - Truly, you were born to wear the colors of Chinese freshwater pearls. All of those colors look stunning on you. Cute sweater and a beautiful necklace. I love all those colors, but they are so not for me.

Weather still iffy today, sun and rain chasing each other, I thought my PP akoyas needed an airing.

Don't know how I've missed this thread until now.

Happy Huku, these are so lovely (re: your PP akoyas strand.) How long is the strand?

Beautiful pearls Newberry! How do you create that look? Do you twist several strands together? How long is each strand?

I'm wearing my new Miki Akoya pearls and silver metallic fireball pendant today! I love how they look together. I'm also loving pearls with polka dots!

image.jpg
Mikimoto stud earrings
image.jpg

Don't know how I've missed this thread until now.

Happy Huku, these are so lovely (re: your PP akoyas strand.) How long is the strand?

Thank you! Have just dug out the invoice - 17" plus clasp about 18"? 6.5-7 AAA rose overtone. Love 'em!

I'm wearing my new Miki Akoya pearls and silver metallic fireball pendant today! I love how they look together. I'm also loving pearls with polka dots!

Agree! The polka dots are fun and of course the pearls beautiful!

Happy Huku - Those are impressive Akoyas and I love them with the print top! I need more color!

baby nurse - Your pondslime and square necklace is so unique and looks great on you!

newberry - Oh you must share how you made this torsade up! It must have been a very special night indeed!!!

hanadama - Pearls and polka dots go so well together - great look!

First I want to thank Sarah for the opportunity to share these new pieces with you. Beautiful pearls and excellent customer service as usual!

I think I mentioned I bought a 16mm pistachio Tahitian from Kojima and Sarah found the perfect enhancer to go with this pearl. It's 18k gold with a very small champagne diamond at the top. I love that it's longer than most other enhancers I've been looking at. I wore it on a black cord and also with my pistachio Akoyas. I'm not sure about the pistachio pairing, maybe it would look better on white ones? I love the way the pearl changes in different lighting!

Kojima pendant
044.jpg
045.jpg
074.jpg

Back