Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Beautiful necklace Lavender Jade! I love your Kamoka swirl ring too.

Thank you, GemGeek, BAS, CathyKeshi, hanadama, and Lindaphillipsbong.

Lisa c
, the pearls range from 7-10mm and there are some creamy gold colored ones in there.

Lavenderjade, I also wanted to mention that I love your gss tin cup! The different shades of golden are so pretty and really look lovely on you. What size are the pearls?

Lavenderjade, that new GSS tin cup is like little suns ... so pretty!

Thanks all! I love the little suns description. Wearing them will make me happy even if I am feeling a bit blue!

Babynurse I have looked and they are sold out of them boo hoo

The largest SS is about 11-12mm and the smallest 2 are about 6mm, so not big but lustrous. Those little ones near the back are just so cute!

baby nurse and Lavenderjade - Just love them all, colour, shape, size, style, all so different and all so beautiful.

baby nurse - I can't get over the richness of the colors in your triple strand and the glow!!! Just stunning!

lavender jade - You know I love tin cups and yours is just beautiful! I love the colors of the pearls, the spacing and the graduated sizes. It looks perfect on you!

Very pretty tin cup, lavender jade. Beautiful and it looks very wearable, too.

Two day so of pearls! Yesterday was the red power suit with silver Tahititans and today is white linen with white metallics (twisted and doubled). Love this springtime weather!

013.jpg
034.jpg
024.jpg
017.jpg

I love the white metallics twisted and doubled!

Thank you for the lovely treats right before bedtime. Smiles, sunlight, dreams...

Last edited:
I love your white metallics pkinnew! They look great twisted

Weather still iffy today, sun and rain chasing each other, I thought my PP akoyas needed an airing.

Akoya pearl strand

Pkinnew, always gorgeous! But, the akoyas with the frolicsome print just stole my heart. Good job, ladies!

I agree with pkinnew! Lovely hot pink with gorgeous akoya -- a beautiful sight!

Happy Huku your akoyas are beautiful and look fabulous with your bright top!

Back