Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Red, that is one stunning mabe pendant! Unique and gorgeous. I can't wait to see the earrings.

BAS, beautiful triple akoyas!

Funky_pearl, those bracelets are very pretty! (and they look big, too!)

Wow, Red, your SoC is gorgeous, and that ring!

BAS, your madama strand is something else. Can you tell us which is your favorite?

pkinnew, I love the simplicity of your gorgeous SS necklace, looks great with your yellow blouse and complexion

A first look at my Sea of Cortez mabes after setting. I'm planning to pick up the earrings tomorrow, and then do a separate thread. But, in the meantime, here is the pendant.

Sea of Cortez mabe, selected at the 2014 PP Ruckus and set by T Lee Designer Jewelry of Minneapolis. Setting is 18k yellow gold with 9 lavender sapphires.

Getting a neck shot of this baby is really tricky because all the camera sees is reflected light.

Part of the intention with the design was to have the piece coordinate with the T Lee elevation ring I had made with my PP Tahitian pistachio round from the Connoisseur sale last summer.

I just about fell out of my seat when I saw this! Your mabe pendant is absolutely breathtaking! Gorgeous pearl and the setting is perfection! Looks fabulous with your ring too! So excited for you!!!

Wow, Red, your SoC is gorgeous, and that ring!

BAS, your madama strand is something else. Can you tell us which is your favorite?

Thank you, everyone! This is basically the only audience that appreciates my pearls!!!

I don't have "A favorite", but I have several I especially like.

Earrings = little h geodes, of course. PP Bauhaus in WG with freshadama white pearls. PP madama in duet setting. Stowe Gems YG beehive with white drops. PP golden metallic souffles.

Necklaces = HK triple, PP metallic graduated white triple, double multi metallic, PP souffle and blue akoya long tin cup, "Fire Goddess" pendant, crazy huge fireball pendant (pictured in avatar), madama set.

Rings = PP white souffle and Mikkey's GSS -- I'm waiting to meet my two new rings (purple Edison and golden souffle).

How about others? What are your favorite pieces?!

BAS, that's a great (and fun) question! Some of my favorites, in no particular order:

Kojima Sea Of Cortez keshi fairyland necklace (makes me smile to even think about it), PP 3 Greens pendant and blossom earrings, PP Champagne Keshi studded with diamonds necklace, 2 Tahitian Pearl Strands from the Ruckus along with the 2 new circled baroque strands to go with ...

BAS, that's a great (and fun) question! Some of my favorites, in no particular order:

Kojima Sea Of Cortez keshi fairyland necklace (makes me smile to even think about it), PP 3 Greens pendant and blossom earrings, PP Champagne Keshi studded with diamonds necklace, 2 Tahitian Pearl Strands from the Ruckus along with the 2 new circled baroque strands to go with ...

Oooh, I'd love to see the Champagne Keshi studded with diamonds again. It's been so long. I know you don't like to post neck shots -- how about on clothing you'd wear it with, or just in different lighting in different angles when you have the time and inclination?

Ah, you've seen my neck BAS :( ... but I'll try for some clothing pair-up photos :) Last night I wore a white sweater, and my 4 Tahitian strands, linked together as 2 ropes ... fun, if a little bit heavy LOL!

I forgot about wearing the green today (Happy St. Patricks Day to those that celebrate!) but how about bright yellow with gold SS?

011.jpg
001.jpg

Today, I thought "Why not post?" Nothing special, just enjoyable pearls :) Well, yeah, they're special to me!
First, my PP 6.5-7mmAAA Lavender CFW, twisted,
with no-name 6-6.5 lavender CFW, from back in the good old 90s, also twisted,
with opal and cz ring, also from back in the day.

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
And PP 6.75mm lavender earrings with gold-flare earring jacket with early 13+mm bead-nucleated CFW from Roberto Lay (a Late Night on Ebay, Never Meaning to Spend moment) dangling from behind the earlobe. With a nice tight clutch, I'm not worried and it really works to balance earlobe sag! The dangle needs a couple-more links for more swinging drama, and probably a bead cap.

image.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful lavenders, lisa c!! They look perfect on you and I love that large drop from the earring jacket!

Lisa C, that's a beautiful earring look! Pkinnew, what a ray of sunshine :)

Thank you, kind souls!

Pkin - an early hint of Spring is much appreciated :D

Lisa C, I went for a walk this afternoon, and found a big patch of snowdrops in my yard ... they look like white drop pearls :)

Enjoying everyone's pearls!

pkinnew -- your goldens are just lovely with that top.

lisa c -- I love your earrings! Thanks for sharing the photo.

Back