Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

JerseyPearl, thought I commented last night ... your new ring is stunning, and what a wonderful surprise from the hubby, who did a great job!

funky_pearl, another hubby on the job :) And what a great result ... your new torsade looks beautiful on you, and the colors with that top are perfect.

Funky, your torsade and metallic keshi studs are fantastic! Enjoy and wear in health!

Beautiful pearly presents from husbands! Pirard, that ring is beautiful, and the pearl quite big!

Enjoy in good health.

JerseyPearl - That is a knockout ring! funky_pearl - Your torsade looks perfect on you. Great gifts, wonderful DHs!!!

Here are pictures of my PP natural pearl ring. Sorry if I go overboard but I just wanted to capture it's beauty.

First inside shots... (the last shot I tried to capture the blue on the side)

Wild Natural pearl set in ring by Pearl Paradise
Wild Natural pearl set in ring 2 by Pearl Paradise
Wild Natural pearl set in ring 3 by Pearl Paradise
Wild Natural pearl set in ring 4 by Pearl Paradise

Pkinnew, that's just beautiful ... and it really has a nice presence on your hand :)

Three more pictures inside but under flourescent lights - the pearl shows much darker than irl.

Natural pearl set into ring
Natural pearl set into ring - Pearl Paradise
Rare, natural pearl ring by Pearl Paradise

JerseyPearl, that pearl is huge, and beautiful, I love the swirling mount, good husband.

FunkyPearl, your set is darling, I am loving the earrings, please post more photos. You are blessed to have a loving husband.

There can't be too many views of either ring, but what a delight to enjoy a gorgeous natural pearl from all angles and lights. :)

FullSizeRender_2.jpg

I got some pretty inexpensive BBA pearls off of ebay and added some black spinel. This photo is from a few days ago (although I am wearing them now, no good lighting in my house due to poor weather)

pkinnew that pearl is soooooo beautiful! i love the setting it's in, it's perfect for it! thanks lisa c, the torsade can be worn less twisted and more like individual strands too i think but i like it more that way.

pkinnew -- your ring really comes to life when you wear it. It is stunning. So colorful -- is it as metallic in real life as it appears on the monitor? Enjoy and wear in health!!!

ckrickett - I think your new project is beautiful! I bet the spinels just sparkle in the sunlight!

Thanks everyone regarding the natural pearl. The setting is perfect for this pearl and I wear it a lot!

BAS - The pearl is metallic is some light sources and then kinda "normal" in other light sources. In some of the outside shots you can actually see the clouds in the sky! I am so happy I stumbled on this one!!!

Back