Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Wow, BAS, baby nurse, and pkinnew, I LOVE those Tahitians, such a great size, and somehow simultaneously luminous and seeming to absorb and hold light, like black holes. Especially love that torsade from baby nurse!

And BAS, that gold/diamond butterfly clasp is incredible, so lovely.

KaySD, those blue akoyas are absolutely gorgeous - so bright and shining!

BAS - Red overtones and the luster is so dramatic! Exotic is right!

Tahitians again

Tahitians again

Today I thought I'd try Tahitians again, just a different look. All are from PP (yeah!) but somewhat different color tones. The strand and earrings are green with peacock and the tin cup bracelet is bright blue/green. Sorry about the picture quality (especially the one of the strand on, I don't claim to be even a good photographer) but I wanted to at least show it on.

002.jpg003.jpg005.jpg007.jpg008.jpg023.jpg014.jpg015.jpgView attachment 33147View attachment 33147

It's not in action yet but will be as soon as it arrives. I've been eyeing this stretch bracelet from PP and it's now on sale. I just bought one. Yay!!! I asked for dark "cooler" overtones. Here's PP's website sample.
View attachment 32906

Beautiful pearls as always PKinnew

My bracelet came yesterday. It arrived very quickly. I took only a week, i was expecting at least two. PP stated 2-3 weeks.
Here are my pictures taken with my android phone by the window. I ended up gettingthe bracelet pictured on their site. Of course right after it was mailed i thought i should have asked for this colour and that overtones, etc. but i know i'm going to want several of these so those will be for later. This one has mainly dark body colour with pink,purple, and blue banding on some pearls. It's really pretty.
Mass at St. Peter's Basilica in Rome II
Mass at St. Peter's Basilica in Rome VIMass at St. Peter's Basilica in Rome III

Last edited:
Bailey1856 - I just love the rings and the bright colors!!! Those will be so much fun to look at all day long - congratulations!

pkinnew -- Great Tahitians all! I love the drape of the necklace on you and the tin cup is wonderful.

Baily1856 -- your Tahitians are charming and bursting with character and color!

Today -- John's triple fireball pendant with metallic "fancy" color drop earrings. My neck shots are not good, so I added glamour and real-life-in-box-lid shots to show the colors, overtones, and rose and green gold:

Click image for larger version  Name:	close-up.jpg Views:	1 Size:	17.5 KB ID:	358845

Click image for larger version  Name:	neck shot 2-5-15.jpg Views:	1 Size:	10.8 KB ID:	358846

Click image for larger version  Name:	close-up.jpg Views:	1 Size:	17.5 KB ID:	358845

Click image for larger version  Name:	Larger glamour shot 2.jpg Views:	1 Size:	23.1 KB ID:	358849

Click image for larger version  Name:	overview irl 1.jpg Views:	1 Size:	30.9 KB ID:	358850

Click image for larger version  Name:	overview irl 2.jpg Views:	1 Size:	46.7 KB ID:	358851

Click image for larger version  Name:	overview irl 3.jpg Views:	2 Size:	25.9 KB ID:	358852

Last edited by a moderator:
ckrickett -- you're so sweet. I don't wear it very often.

What are you wearing today?!

Blue SS Pearl

Blue SS Pearl

BAS - Your necklace is so stunning and elegant! You must get comments when you wear it!

Today, it's casual but one must wear pearls! I'm wearing my blue SS pendant on a cord.

Click image for larger version  Name:	035.jpg Views:	1 Size:	139.4 KB ID:	358866Click image for larger version  Name:	035.jpg Views:	1 Size:	139.4 KB ID:	358866Click image for larger version  Name:	035.jpg Views:	1 Size:	139.4 KB ID:	358866

Last edited by a moderator:
JerseyPearl - Your got all three?!?!? Congratulations! I don't have a fireball (yet) and they were so pretty! Can't wait to see them on you.

The finds on my pendant do look like an octopus!

JerseyPearl, what a great idea; hope we get to see your fireball pearls when they arrive :)

Pkinnew, a blue flannel shirt and blue pearls ... a uniform for me on camping weekends, although I don't have a BIG pearl like yours ... although it sometimes does get gently "ironic" comments LOL.

Today -- PP lavender/champagne ripples paired with CC "golden fig" ripple earrings (with a couple of glamour shots thrown in):

with golden fig earring 1.jpg

Fig earrings.jpg

neck shot 2-9-15.jpg

Ripples from PP.jpg

Last edited:
Back