Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Thank you for posting the charm bracelet photo, I love it, and your two new charms are also wonderful.

I love the charm bracelet! I think I now feel inspired to create one of my own?

Happy to report that the crud seems to be dissipating and I feel significantly better today. On the feisty side, in fact. So today's pearls are my maleficent heart pendant (I made with crazy pearls from John Tu) and my mabe spider bracelet from Bali..

image.jpg
image.jpg

Sherri you wear your creations with such flair and panache. They are such works of art.

Wear wings on your chest and the crud simply flies away! This might be a new medical break through :)

White SS Necklace

White SS Necklace

Today I'm wearing a simple white SS pearl on a chain.

003.jpg
004.jpg

Pkinnew, please DO keep "going overboard" on photos for us LOL ... love your charm bracelet and those 2 new Kamoka pearls are divine!

la_corsetiere, so glad you're feeling feisty again ... Your "wings" necklace is amazing, and the spider bracelet adorable :)

Pkinnew, those are wonderful pictures of your charm bracelet. These gorgeous pearls are getting the wheels turning in my brain for a similar project! And you can never post too many pictures.

I also like the simple elegance of your single wss. Can you give a rough idea of its size?

La_corsetiere, I admire your talent in creating such wonderful pieces!

baby nurse - I don't have the paperwork here but I believe it's 13-14mm.

Today I'm wearing my ripple strand and earrings. Love the colors and luster and one of my favorites is the blue one on the upper left (neck shots).

024.jpg
003.jpg
022.jpg
007.jpg
008.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My bad - they are ripples! I will change the post (I do not know where that came from)!

No problem, pkinnew! I'm pretty sure someone else referred to them as Edisons recently on another forum, which is why I asked.

pkinnew -- your collection is stunning -- I just love every piece! Keep the pictures coming!

la c -- I remember your wings from the summer! Glad you are feeling better.

FullSizeRender-52.jpg

Nothing to spectacular today, as I am packing and cleaning the house for a weekend trip. But I haven;t worn these ladies in awhile, and they are fun. My 40" Lavender metallic ovals with red seed beads. Fun little rope, and my first real attempt at stringing

the sunlight completely washed them out!

crickett -- I love the pop of red between your lavender pearls.

Today: PP keshi/Tahitian necklace doubled paired with new Bauhaus earrings. I like the play between baroque dark Tahitians and round white freshadamas:

Keshi + Tahitian from Pearl Paradise
Close up Keshi + Tahitian from Pearl Paradise
Keshi + Tahitian with matching earrings - all Pearl Paradise
PP Bauhaus earrings

crickett -- I love the pop of red between your lavender pearls.

Today: PP keshi/Tahitian necklace doubled paired with new Bauhaus earrings. I like the play between baroque dark Tahitians and round white freshadamas:

Absolutely LOVE your new Bauhaus earrings BAS! They are so fresh and modern in design. Great choice mixing them with your Tahitians, they compliment each other well.

I wore my kamoka pendant and PP studs today, but I still haven't gotten the hang of taking a jewelry selfie, will try again next time. :p

Back