Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Hello everyone! I'm feeling rather lousy today so I thought i need a picker upper so i decided to take pictures of some etsy finds.
Here are the vendor pics of the pendant (pearl looks like these IRL surprisingly)
pendant.jpgtpendant.jpg
my own pictures of ring, studs, and pendant
IMGP4496.jpgIMGP4494.jpgIMGP4498.jpg
The pendant is really taking on the color of my top so it looks very different from above
IMGP4516.jpg

Now I need some endorphins...must...go...workout...if only working out is like buying pearls, no motivation needed.

This ring is starting to become one of my favorite accessories. I HAD to take a picture with a bright yellow leaf. It's overcast but the bright yellow leaves on my lawn is enough to make me cheerful.
2014-10-28 12.16.33.jpg

That is a lovely ring, Bailey1856. What is the size and the overtones?

Thanks Bailey, beautiful pearls, and the pink in your shirt makes them look even more striking!

I really like your taste in pearls and clothes! Thank you for the visual treats on these short-sunlight days.

Thanks Bailey, beautiful pearls, and the pink in your shirt makes them look even more striking!

You're welcome Tucs, and thank you. I feel like I have to coordinate my clothes now with whatever pearl I like to wear that day :)

I really like your taste in pearls and clothes! Thank you for the visual treats on these short-sunlight days.

Thanks LisaC! Before pearls, the things i love the most are clothes and makeup. I always felt better when I was all done up before leaving the house. It was hard with my kids were so young though, so busy no time for even combing my hair let alone apply some makeup. Now they're a little bit older I can finally feel like myself again. Like 21 again, NOT! I wish :)

Wearing Jimmy Jimmy (Paige) boyfriend jeans, GAP pima tee shirt, Michelle chocolate ceramic Tahitian watch, Judith Ripka honey citrine Jubliee earrings, Tahitian Rope (PP drop sale) and Tahitian tin cup (PP another sale earlier this year). Also wearing Rag and Bone booties. My daughter, who is a senior in high school, styled me today!
IMG_1333.jpg
Pearl Paradise Tahitian pearl suite
IMG_1338.jpg

Last edited:
Very cool. She did a great job, and so do you wearing the outfit!

Jersey Pearl,

What fun to have a daughter who plays and styles so well! Your pearls are lovely, your coloring is perfect with the Tahitians. Lusting after your 2 strands layered together! There's just something chic about pearls with a casual t-shirt~ Love the JR earrings, too!

Back